'Cougars' And 'Kittens' - "Age of Love"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the older women were hotter too! An not because I'm 40 either there was just an aura about them.

I don't like however that the first person he got rid of happen to be the oldest.

His girlfriend had cancer when he had his alleged fling with Paris

tmz.com

All those kittens and cougars purring so sweetly over tennis star Mark Philippoussis in the new NBC show "Age of Love" might be interested to know a little about his romantic past ... as the main himbo of the men's tour.

Mark P. -- or, as he's so affectionately known to some Aussie media, The Poo -- caused a stir a few years back when he had a reported dalliance with Paris Hilton, while he was still in a relationship of several years with Aussie pop star Delta Goodrem, who was suffering from cancer. Paris even reportedly showed pictures of The Poo to journos, telling them she was "head over heels" for the racquet-man. The Poo denied the hook-up with P.

Meanwhile, before that, Mark P. was reported to be playing a bit more than tongue tennis with fellow hot-but-not-so-hot-at-tennis star Anna Kournikova. The Poo's coach, Pat Cash, wrote in his autobiography that he had to beg his protege not to go out (and get in bed) with Anna K. on the eve of a big match.

On top of all that, The Poo has been linked to Tara Reid and several Aussie models, which should raise the question in all those feline minds -- who wants to play with a used racquet, anyway?

Is anyone still watching this dumb show?
I am so mad that Mary chick hasnt been booted yet.
I dont think I can take her damn crying anymore :scream:

Sicy said:

I am :reject:

Dude, she cries ALL THE TIME. She's like, I'm not sad, I'm just tired...I'm not sad, I'm just frustrated...I'm not sad, I just have really curly hair...It makes me laugh. I keep screaming "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!" at my TV.

WHY do I love reality TV so much?? :scream:

Mary "Don't call us prima donnas and say we are spoiled"

Jayanna "You are spoiled and you do think you are a prima donna."

Mary "boo hoo hoo"

:lol:

She's got issues... :coocoo: and I dont think she's that cute. Please buy a hair straightener.

Looks like so far him and Angela have the strongest connection. She looks like the Joker though or something.. with that huge smile and big forehead. :giggle:

I initially thought he'd end up with a 40 but I am not so sure now.

Sicy said:
I am so mad that Mary chick hasnt been booted yet.
I dont think I can take her damn crying anymore :scream:

I'm still watching it too, I confess.

Mary is beyond obnoxious. As was Kelli. So glad to see her go. . .she was just so. . .pushy.

I think you meant "Amanda"--I don't think there is an "Angela" on the show. I have to admitt Hewson called it way back on page 1. She does seem to be a shoe-in to win this thing.

She's about the only one left that I still like.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

mary_long.jpg

:sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm going to watch it tonite online.. NBC lets you watch past episodes :drool:

So, this week's elimination was a BIG surprise. :ohmy:

Jayanna gets the boot (and for no logical reason) ... all because Amanda has Mark somewhat "wrapped' around her little finger ?? :yikes:

:hmm: All I can say is ... Amanda is NOT worth it !! She thinks if things are NOT in her favor with Mark, then she has to play 'tattle-tale' to him about whoever opens their mouth regarding their own feelings ??
Absolutely ridiculous. Amanda acts like an immature baby ... she needs to grow up. :yes:

And, here's a further thought that confirms this ... 2 weeks ago, when Kelli told everyone about 'her connection' that she thought she was experiencing with Mark ... Amanda later complained to Mark about Kelli 'telling all of them' about her feelings for him, and Mark soon eliminated Kelli as well. :tsk:

Actually, I really wanted Mark to pick Maria. But, after her 'jealous outburst' tonight ... All I can say is "GAME ON, INDEED" ... now, I hope Mark ends up with Jen. :up:

MsMofoGone said:
So, this week's elimination was a BIG surprise. :ohmy:

Jayanna gets the boot (and for no logical reason) ... all because Amanda has Mark somewhat "wrapped' around her little finger ?? :yikes:

You can't be serious! No logical reason? She's crazy as a loon and controlling to boot! I too remember when Kelli got sent home and she had it coming, just like Jayanna did. When they're telling the other women not to believe their own feelings and not to trust him, why would Mark want to keep them around? He doesn't want the other contestants eliminating the competition FOR him!

The way I see it, there are three "normal" women left. One is too young (Megan), one is too old (Jen), and that leaves Amanda, who should and probably will win. And she deserves it too. She's the only one of the group that seems to have genuinely fallen for Mark. The rest seemed to be just using a "win" as aboost to their egos and fragile self-esteem (though Megan seems as if she could care less either way, which I respect). Jen, I like very much, but everytime her and Mark are together, I don't know. . .it just doesn't feel right. . .she seems more like a mom than a girlfriend to him.

IMHO.

I think they're all loony in some way or another :|

I think he should run away, fast.

Over to my house :sexywink:

Originally posted by maycocksean

You can't be serious! No logical reason? She's crazy as a loon and controlling to boot! I too remember when Kelli got sent home and she had it coming, just like Jayanna did. When they're telling the other women not to believe their own feelings and not to trust him, why would Mark want to keep them around? He doesn't want the other contestants eliminating the competition FOR him!

Just so you know, that actual statement of "telling the women NOT to believe their OWN feelings and NOT to trust Mark" ... it all came from Amanda's own interpretation. Jayanna never actually said anything that way. She was very surprised when Mark confronted her about what she supposedly said to Amanda. The ONLY thing Jayanna really told Amanda, and later again with Megan, was that "whatever they were getting from Mark, so was everyone else" ... which was very true. Everyone was getting kissed, some more than others ... and everyone was trying to get his attention, to the point of NOT getting eliminated. There was nothing wrong with mentioning that, either. Jayanna was trying to give some 'don't get hurt' advice (since she was older, I can understand her reasons) Afterall, she did say, at one time, the kittens were acting like 'pre-madonnas' ... and how she wished that Mark could see how they really acted (immature) I really think she DID have her 'solid-minded' advice used against her ... because remember when Mark had Jayanna come on a date (movie night) with Amanda too ?? You could just see how Amanda was 'looking at Jayanna' with 'flames' coming out of the side of her head ... all because Mark first asked Jayanna to go for a drink with him, and left Amanda sitting by herself. Amanda indeed said how she was upset that Mark left with Jayanna. Also, another 'proof' in the tangled web ... Amanda was so mad that Mark went off into the woods with Jayanna (on that camping trip) ... she couldn't wait for them to return (before getting her chance to be the LAST one to talk with him) ... so she instead went 'looking' for them ?? OH MY ... Now to me, that sounds like what a 'jealous' controlling girlfriend would do. Amanda had no right to go look for them ... she doesn't even have Mark as a boyfriend. What gives her the right to act like she OWNS him ?? IMO, Amanda IS the one who's 'ruling out' the competition, NOT Mark. It's very clear that Amanda is using the others OWN discussions and turning them into her own assumptions, not exactly what was said in the first place. And Mark is completely 'clueless' taking Amanda's word for every conversation ?? He's ridiculous ... but yes, I'll agree now Amanda and Mark DESERVE each other. They're totally pathetic.

Last edited:
That was soo cool that they went salsa dancing :lol:

Well it looks like its down to 2 now. Jen and Amanda.

I think Amanda is too obsessed and jealous to be the right one for him. :huh:

And I think Jen is just too old. :reject: I will be really surprised if he picks Jen but I think that is the best choice at this point.

It looks like my observation about Amanda was 'spot-on' accurate. :up:
I really liked that TV message that Jayanna left for the others to hear. It was just the fact that Amanda was sitting there and listening to Jayanna's warning to the rest of the women. BRAVO, JAYANNA !! :bow:

I was very glad that Jen found out what Amanda had been doing ... (backstabbing and black balling others by telling false info to Mark, so she can attempt to win him over) Now, it seems Jen's comment about how Amanda had better watch out, as what goes around usually comes around ... fits perfectly in this future conquest.
And, Thank Goodness ... Maria finally 'held up' her end of the deal and walked away. It was time for her to leave, as Mark was NOT giving her his 'consistent' focus/attention and he could NOT change Maria's mind this time either. :happy:
And as for Megan ... OH MY !! She was ridiculous. She actually 'snarled' (like a cat) when Jayanna spoke during that message. I'm happy that Megan had that 'fear of flying' and had 'backed out' of the competition (because she couldn't get on that plane to Australia) It makes me further cringe, to think what Amanda might have done to 'eliminate' Megan. Although, Megan was lucky to leave on her own ... clearly, Jayanna's message was definitely a 'wake-up' call to whoever was left. Now, the matter that concerns me most is how Amanda's gonna try to get Jen eliminated. :hmm:

But, on a positive note ... I don't think Amanda will be able to have an effect on Mark (when it comes down to Jen) because Jen's never had ANY discussions with Amanda about her feelings. Therefore, Amanda can't 'twist' anything around in her favor. I feel if Mark really is a consciously GREAT guy ... he will realize that Amanda is too possessive, controlling, and somewhat immature to end up with him. He should also figure out that age doesn't matter and Jen is 'the REAL woman' for him. Afterall, he's mentioned several times how he does NOT believe her age and how she has such an amazing figure. To me, Jen is the logical choice as his dates have been far more passionate, romantic, and special with Jen than his past dates with Amanda ever could have been. Hopefully, Mark will agree that he belongs with Jen ... it would be worth it to have Mark choose Jen ... and just to see poor-little-immature-baby Amanda get physically and emotionally 'crushed' with heartbreak. I would absolutely laugh in Amanda's face. :lol:
COME ON, JEN !! Here's wishing the BEST OF LUCK to her for the win !! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom