cordless mouse question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
Since I just bought a nice little cordless mouse for my laptop, I was wondering what everyone's experience who also has one with battery life with them has been. It's nice to not be "corded". :)

I have a Logitech V500 Cordless Laser Notebook mouse and I love it. It's slim and beautiful and has a touch scrollpad.

With heavy use, the batteries (AAA) last me about 3 months.

I've had one for the past four months and i like it. I had to change the batteries about two and half months after i got it, and i haven't needed to change them a second time yet.

just get one with rechargable batteries and a docking station for when youre not using it

thats what i do

I have a cute gray Targus one, smaller than a regular mouse, but not as mini as the little tiny ones. I love it, but right now it's not working b/c someone spilled Coke on it. Anyway, 2 AAAs would last me a month or two, but I rarely turned the mouse off at night (so I wouldn't have to turn it back on and re-train it each time).

Right now I'm using a corded USB optical two-button mouse (w/ scroll wheel) b/c someone at work had a box of extra ones. Honestly, it works just as well, I just like how the cordless one looks w/ my laptop and it's easier to pack b/c the cord doesn't get all tangled.

As long as the mouse is optical, either one works fine.

I'm kinda attached to my clear one with the red light.....when you touch it the red light causes the apple to have a nice glow behind it.........

:|

Back
Top Bottom