Cool Smilies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3366587923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3B38%3D%3C74%3Dxroqdf%3E2323369%3C49242ot1lsi

KhanadaRhodes said:

that smilie looks stoned... :laugh:

No... It looks like Salome on crack.

Last edited:
daafish, why do you have 3d studio? what profession are you in?

(ouizy considered jumping onto 3d studio to make his ouizy avatar, but decided that:

1. the hair would be too hard to extrude
2. wanted to keep daafish in the limelight with his skillz)

ouizy said:
daafish, why do you have 3d studio? what profession are you in?

(ouizy considered jumping onto 3d studio to make his ouizy avatar, but decided that:

1. the hair would be too hard to extrude
2. wanted to keep daafish in the limelight with his skillz)

I have 3d studio so that I can work on my 3d development. Would like to get into video game modeling. I'm currently a dance instructor and I'm studying art at San Jose state university.

I gather you work with 3d studio on a regular basis, Ouizy?

I think it would be neat to see a 3d Ouizy! :lol:

you two are lucky!

*can't remember when i felt that way about a girl*

it is getting mushy in here...

video game design = cool

ouizy may attempt a 3d ouizy early next week...

hey......there's something missing here....Dimmy drooled in this thread last night....right on my shoe, but now that post is gone :scratch:

I think Dimmy broke the forum last night when he drooled all over everything, cuz just after that, the forum went down :tsk:

ABEL said:
hey......there's something missing here....Dimmy drooled in this thread last night....right on my shoe, but now that post is gone :scratch:

I think Dimmy broke the forum last night when he drooled all over everything, cuz just after that, the forum went down :tsk:

You're right!!!!! This morning when I checked I was like um :uhoh: where did Dimmy's post go? :angry:

:laugh: We were joking that Dimmy's drool broke the forum :laugh:

whew, for a second I thought I was hallucinating :lmao:

Last edited:
It is a modelling/rendering program.

It is produced by AutoDesk and works in conjunction with AutoCad. It is a commonly used program in architecture firms (all the images you see of buildings computer rendered have at some point been through 3dStudio).

It is a pretty technical program, the latest version is calle Autodek VIZ 4 (it has gone through various permutations) and sells for $1800.00. If you think that is reasonable, go get a copy...

Back
Top Bottom