Cool Smilies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmm...I think the first one...maybe...yeah...the first one:up:
God you're awesome!
Now the question is....how do I make it my avatar...or my minotaur or dinotaur...or whatever the fook it's called? :scratch:
Someone help me here...cuz I'm the most computer illiterate freak here.:tongue: :der:

ok...what the hell....

:lmao:
How in the feck did you do that?
Just as I responded, and saw my post...there it was in my avatar!! :lmao:
Were you reading my mind?
:der: :der: :der: :der:

Last edited:
I love it! I love it!

enaccord9.gif
Daafish
enaccord9.gif

Thank you! I :heart: my new toy! And better yet, it's already installed! :uhoh: :combust:

Or she could be :cute: Since she's the one that found that smilie.

Although she's never asked for one so I dunno if she wants one :shrug:

Here's my attempt at adding hair Sicy's avatar.

:flirt:

Attachments

• flirt smilie 2a.jpg
    flirt smilie 2a.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 84
Lovely! Got the shadows and everything for new Sicy avatar!

And thanks for fixing mine Sicy - what would we do without you?

i'm only a little jealous that mine is smaller than everybody else's (well except April's)
[/ungratefullness]

bonosloveslave said:
i'm only a little jealous that mine is smaller than everybody else's (well except April's)
[/ungratefullness]

Yes April bitched too :p

The more animation it has, the larger the file size, so it needs to be shrunk to be kept under 7kb. :shrug:

yes, which is why mine is so big, because it's not animated. i wish i knew how to add hair to mine, cuz that would be cool but i wouldn't want to impose on mr. fishy since he's done so much for us already and is still working on more smilies. plus, i couldn't ever decide whether i should use blonde, black, or red hair, since who knows what colour i'll have next month! :laugh:

Well really the only reason I wanted hair was because the :flirt: smilie is like a girl.. and trying to look sexy.. you cant very well look sexy if you're bald. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom