Cool site for webcasts on demand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joyfulgirl

Blue Crack Addict
I stumbled across this site this morning and when I did a search did not find it mentioned here previously.

www.fabchannel.com

Has full-length concerts that were webcast from Paradiso Amsterdam (why didn't Marty and Salome tell us :mad: ). I'm watching Damien Rice :drool: and there are some other great ones like The Frames, Doves, Ryan Adams (pssst BC!), Solomon Burke, Tricky, Ani Defranco and a buncha people I never heard of. Registration takes 2 seconds and is free.

Enjoy. :)

Re: Re: Cool site for webcasts on demand

Popmartijn said:

I DID!!! :madspit:

I did mention it, in the 'Free and legal MP3' topic (the sticky one at the top of the page:
http://forum.interference.com/t82018.html my post is 5th to last).
I did, but you wouldn't listen! :angry:

:wink:

Ahhh...that's what I get for only searching this forum. :huh:

Ok, I forgive you. :wink:

i love to quote myself

joyfulgirl said:

Ahhh...that's what I get for only searching this forum. :huh:

Wait a minute, that is in this forum (she says after searching all over the place). I wonder why it didn't come up in my search.

And I wonder why I never look at sticky threads. :reject:

Alright, somebody can go ahead and delete or merge.

Did anyone else notice that tomorrow they're showing the Dutch Air Guitar Championships?

:laugh:

:up:

That's great! Thanks for the tip. Now I just need to go over to the desktop with the better speakers.

Sweet, Bright Eyes are on here too. Think I'm going to watch the Nightwish one today. :up:

Yeah, the Nightwish one pretty much wont work either.

edit:

Got it to work. What player were you trying to use Digi, and what connection speed?

Seems like I can only get it to work decent on WMP with 56k connection (which is annoying because I should be pulling in over 500kbps) Even on the 56k function, it sometimes skips. Maybe it's just this show.

By the way, Nightwish freaking rocks! :up:

Last edited:
i have been using the WMP on Cable/DSL, which sometimes skips. I'l try to go back to stone age connection speed.

Thanks Mofo!

--- edit ----

The Damien Rice show is awesome

Marty I saw this when you originally posted. :up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom