Cool bosses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a caucausian heterosexual male, dark hair, dark eyes....

Last edited:
Sicy said:
Well then why dont you tell us about your boss :p

well my boss is cool actually. although he is in quite an important position, he seldom wears a suit, but jeans and casual shirt. always busy, but always ready to answer your questions and ready to listen to you if you feel you have to much to do currently.

I had a really cool boss this past summer. I worked landscaping and the head of the job hired me pretty much last minute. I know the guy from different places and we pretty much hit it off from the start.

My boss now is really cool too. He hired me in one interview and didn't care when I said, "ok, but I have a trip planned to Hawaii that I need 10 days off in December." How many people would hire someone who asked for a week and a half off close to the busiest time of the year for retail? Cool guy.

I sometimes feel guilty because we've been reallly slow lately.
So basically my day consists of getting paid to post on Interference. :shifty:

Sicy said:

I'll third that! :D

My new boss is super cool - she's lots of fun! Part of the reason why she hired me (she says) is because she loves that I'm a U2 fan. :lol:

Sicy said:

that's my workday, all year :wink:

Although he's not directly my boss, my station's general manager loves U2. He was even at the Hawaii show! During the company party he walked over and we compared notes about the show. :lol:

My co-workers refer to Interference as "that light blue web page you're always on." But hey, they spend as much time reading slashdot and updating their fantasy teams. :shrug:

My boss is cool and kind of let's me use my creativity in my line of work. Tells me my limits and I'm off.

My "boss" situation is a little unusual, I think. I'm a 32-year old lawyer and work for an Internet company, and my boss is a friend of mine from college who is younger than me. We snowboard and play video games together and stuff. It's pretty sweet.

My boss was cool - he used to turn his head knowing I was on that blue message board thing again. Then he got fired in August and IT blocked a whole bunch of more websites including Interference. I need a cool new boss!

killer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom