Conviction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I would have known that about Saturday night cuz I would have watched it. It was also available on iTunes but I don't have a video iPod. :sad:

Guess I will be waiting for this Friday night to see it also. It looks like a good show.

i set it up last night on the dvr and had to work today so i was gonna come home and watch it but something happened to the cable box and caron switched it out for a new one and i lost my show. :sad:

Hmmmmm.....well you will have to wait till next week or the following week then, Doozer! I watched. It was OK. Wish I'd caught the first week. It seemed like your typical show. I will give it more time, but honestly the characters and storylines didn't seem convincing or strong enough.

I am loving this show already. However, what fricken night is it on? OK so it starts on Fridays at 10, then I discover it's also airing on Saturday nights at 10pm. Tonite it was on at 9pm not 10pm. There is a "special" show airing Tuesday 4/11 at 10pm.

Seriously, this crazy schedule changing is going to drive me insane!

^I can imagine! This next week there are all kinds of shows I want to watch on different nights. It's going to drive me nuts. I really should write them all down. I think I will go do that now.....

Do you like this show Conviction, tho, Doozer?

Is anyone watching this show? I'm curious to find out who Potter's Dad is since there was so much commented on about him on the episode last night. There is another episode this Friday 4/14 but I'm not sure if it will be the rerun of last night's episode or not. I like the show tho.

In the first episode

Potter went in for the new job at the DA

They said they thought he would prefer a high paying job at some big law firm because he came from a lot of money and breeding?

Well, he took the job and his father was against it because he could have set him up elsewhere.

I don't remember if his father was a politician of just some real wealthy guy.

hopes this helps a bit.

Thanks!

I also found this today:

(Jordan Bridges plays Nick Potter)

As Nick Potter, a lawyer from an "old money" family of prominence, Bridges leaves his comfortable and cushy job at a private law firm to join the chaotic New York district attorney's office. Bridges began acting at the age of 5 and continued on to star in films, television series, and theater. A graduate of London's prestigious LAMDA Institute (as well as Bard College), Bridges recently co-starred with his father Beau Bridges in the world premiere production of "Looking for Normal" at the Geffen Playhouse in Los Angeles.

In addition, Bridges played recurring roles on the TV series "Dawson's Creek" and "Charmed," and co-starred in the film "Happy Campers." He appeared as the young P.T. Barnum in the miniseries "Barnum" and had a role in the film "Frequency" as Dennis Quaid's young partner. He also starred in the independent film "New Suit," opposite Marisa Coughlin and Dan Hedaya. He has also guest-starred on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent." His birthday is November 13.

Carek1230 said:
Do you like this show Conviction, tho, Doozer?

yep, i have been watching it every week. although i haven't seen tuesday episode yet. but i will watch it tomorrow night before the new one.

:up:

i still have 4 Evidence episodes recorded but i think that is a show Caron might like so I have to wait until she sits down to watch with me. She is not hooked on TV like I am. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom