Conversation Biscuit #1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Why is it that the popular music press seeks to extend its useful life by publishing endless 'greatest albums/singles/Beatles compilations/Bob Dylan biographies of all time' editions?

The biggest culprit by a country mile would have to be Q Magazine. But why worry, man? After all, ITS IRONIC.

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Keiran, why are you still up? It's 3.30am!

1. I will be down very soon.
2. Where I am, it is only 2.20am!
3. I figure if I'm to have any presence on Feedback I'd better make it regular.

Sorry, spelt your name wrong.

I also forget time diffs. Once I rang a woman from work at 9am. Not realising she was in Perth.

Ya do know your posts will be at an alarmingly large number very soon dont you? Elvis/MacP made this place evilly addictive. Not that I'm gonna admit it.

Sorry, spelt your name wrong.

I also forget time diffs. Once I rang a woman from work at 9am. Not realising she was in Perth.

Ya do know your posts will be at an alarmingly large number very soon dont you? Elvis/MacP made this place evilly addictive. Not that I'm gonna admit it.

Yes, time zones can be a hassle. Don't worry, even I sometimes misspell my name.

I'm sure Elvis never leaves the hypnotic building he has created for us all. He is the master of illusions!

Elvis/MacP made this place evilly addictive.

interference is not addictive. i just can't leave....

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

Originally posted by Kieran McConville:
The biggest culprit by a country mile would have to be Q Magazine.
Empire magazine does it too, albeit with movies. Come to think of it the two mags are quite similar. Separated at birth?

I guess people like to feel that their voice is being heard. And they like to say, "See? Kerrang says that Ozzy Osbourne is the best bat-eater ever! TOLD YOU SO!!!"

Originally posted by Klodomir:
The biggest culprit by a country mile would have to be Q Magazine.
Empire magazine does it too, albeit with movies. Come to think of it the two mags are quite similar. Separated at birth?

I guess people like to feel that their voice is being heard. And they like to say, "See? Kerrang says that Ozzy Osbourne is the best bat-eater ever! TOLD YOU SO!!!"

I have hunch that the same bunch of people write Q, Empire and Mojo. They're just too close to each other in editorial tone.

------------------
"...and then Dinnsdale really got angry, and he nailed my head to the floor."

"He nailed your head to the floor?"

"At first, yeah."

I have hunch that the same bunch of people write Q, Empire and Mojo. They're just too close to each other in editorial tone.
If you ask me, I think most of them came from Smash Hits. The captions and general style of writing is very similar to what they had in the Eighties.

Sicy said:
I wouldnt mind a new greatest hits compiliation from U2.

Aren't they coming out with that Rest Of nonsense.

I think they should simply come out with a greatest hits record of different versions of One Tree Hill.

Greatest Hits Records = Poop

Back
Top Bottom