Continue the Interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:
*arrives :yawn:*

Got my arm smashed by a fence and kissed my best friends boyfriend are the stupidest things ive ever done :|

Most drinks you've had in one night?

BG:hug:

uh....beer or mixed? 7 beers....I am such a lightweight:lmao:...company christmas party too:lmao:

same

Dismantled said:
:silent: which one do I choose:hmm:

lemme see...got stuck under my dorm bed
jumped out a window
hit my head on a raidator
hit my head on a car
crawled through a field with a goat crying cause I was afraid of the frogs:huh:
this wasn't me...but my boss kissed me at a party and I didn't know what to do:|

same

I love the stuck under the dorm bed LOL!

I once spent a night in a closet :shrug:
I remember being inside a sleeper sofa that was folded up

oh boy I should stop remembering

Me and 3 friends got through 24 cans of beer, 7 bottles of wine and various shots in one night.

Favourite drinking game?

redkat said:

I love the stuck under the dorm bed LOL!

I once spent a night in a closet :shrug:
I remember being inside a sleeper sofa that was folded up

oh boy I should stop remembering

omg....I was wearing the john lennon shirt..anyway I get really goofy when I drink, we were freshman in college and I for some reason crawled under my bed and got my shirt caught on the springs..I was stuck forever....then ripped my shirt to pieces trying to get out:lmao: Then our RA knocked on the door and asked what we were drinking....in my best sober voice I said "Pepsi":happy:

folded up sleeper sofa:lmao:

Dismantled said:

BG:hug:

uh....beer or mixed? 7 beers....I am such a lightweight:lmao:...company christmas party too:lmao:

same

beer or wine

don't have any idea the most i've had to drink it was too much!

worst time you've had drunk?

redkat said:

beer or wine

don't have any idea the most i've had to drink it was too much!

worst time you've had drunk?

crawling through the field drunk and puking next to a herd of goats...and then hitting my head on a car and puking.....not really my fault..some asshole drugged my drink:mad: but that was the WORST time ever!

I always have a good time when drunk.. its the next morning thats bad :(

Ever prank called someone?

yes..1-800-abcdefg...when I was way younger:crack:

same

speaking of prank calls there is a guy in our grocery store whos actually name is Mike Hunt:lmao: they always page him too

Said I was ill so I didn't have to go out for her 18th birthday and could go and get drunk somewhere else :reject:

same question

Said no to a boy that invited me to Sadie Hawkins then was talked into going with somone else and the boy who was a friend looked heartbroken I still feel bad:(

Nicest thing you can remember doing for someone?

redkat said:

what's the box for I like that album:(

last cd bought coldplay x and y

next cd to be bought?

Just preventing myself... I actually went to see Erasure live a couple of months ago here in DC.

Next CD: I do not know yet, I am going to Argentina tomorrow so I might bring some local music from there.

Favorite non-U2 CD?

First date... ever? :hmm:

I think I did the usual movie and dinner thing... hoping to be able to touch something in the dark of the theater... :wink:

Last date?

Back
Top Bottom