Consider this, consider this, testje of the century

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Goodmorning!

Well it isn't really, I seem to have come down with a throat-ache and a cold. I'm coughing and have a massive headache.

Yet, i'm at work anyway :mad:

the soul waits said:
Goodmorning!

Well it isn't really, I seem to have come down with a throat-ache and a cold. I'm coughing and have a massive headache.

being sick :mad:

work :mad:

perhaps if we could sleep we wouldn't fall ill. :woe:

:hug:

the soul waits said:
Goodmorning!

So i can blaim you infecting me :(

bammo2 said:
I missed laura :sigh:

i have lots to do :up:
so, naturally i will spend my final 3 weeks at home ignoring the fact i am leaving by surfing around here more than i have been since may - which shouldn't be very hard :D
today i bought lots of supplies and got photocopies, sent faxes, got 12 passport photos taken. i am getting there. i think i'll have everything organised in time. :slant:
this month alone i have been involved in (flying/booking) 7 flights. and i am about to book 4 more for my sister and her boyfriend to come visit in november. back in feb i thought the prospect of 4 flights seemed a lot. :lol:

hi zoney :wave:

Hi again, Laura. :wave:

I'm glad to see you're enjoying the travelling and such. Sounds like things are going great! :)

I'm doing well, too. I'm being laid off this week, but it's not as bad as it sounds, lol. I've had lots of interviews so I hope to have something else soon. :up:

I haven't had jaffa cakes in quite some time, but I miss them.

hi tom :wave:

hi april :wave:

i'm sorry to hear about your job. what kind of work are you looking into now? good luck with it.

jaffa cakes are very more-ish, that's my problem with them.

Lara Mullen said:
hi tom :wave:

hi april :wave:

i'm sorry to hear about your job. what kind of work are you looking into now? good luck with it.

jaffa cakes are very more-ish, that's my problem with them.

More admin-type work. Hopefully I won't be out too long, lol.

I haven't even seen any actually in the stores here, so that helps in my non-consumption of them. :shifty:

I have been eating like a horse the past few weeks. I really have no excuse for it. At the weekend we had someone staying with us and whenever someone visits it's a huge deal and my Dad will go all out. There was lots of drinking and eating of junk each evening while we watched DVDs. My brother produced a lot of the feel good movies out and we even ended up watching The Snowman. I have never seen a group of adults talk so excitedly about Christmas before. :lol:

I don't think you'll be out of work too long. How long until you hear back about your interviews? Do you plan on doing anything between jobs?

the soul waits said:

:scream: I'm ever sicker-er today.

How about you?
Well, 12 hours ago i had almost a 40 degrees feever :( but it is dowm to 38 :)

...and i used painkillers for the first time since :hmm: 2002 or so.

Rono said:
Well, 12 hours ago i had almost a 40 degrees feever :( but it is dowm to 38 :)

...and i used painkillers for the first time since :hmm: 2002 or so.

Well over here, the sickness continues :scream:
Fever fever.

Painkillers :drool:

Back
Top Bottom