Consider this, consider this, testje of the century

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well I hope you handle it better than I did last night...never ever ever never ever never nope ever never again.**shoots Jim Beam**
on a happier note - marty :hug: ty, too cute., a wee laddie :laugh: I don't feel worthy, but it sure is a buzz to get mail :):):):)

Yeah, weekend. I almost forgot how it was to do nothing at a weekend,....and now i am bored ( well i booked my next trip to Texas today )

:happy:

cass said:
well I hope you handle it better than I did last night...never ever ever never ever never nope ever never again.**shoots Jim Beam**

I think everyone says that after one drink too many the next morning. However, I know how it goes (and also has to go). So cheers for this evening and enjoy that Jim Beam. :)

on a happier note - marty :hug: ty, too cute., a wee laddie :laugh: I don't feel worthy, but it sure is a buzz to get mail :):)

Cass, don't say that. You're always worthy (I would even say extremely worthy) to get mail. :heart:
I've heard that on certain days, that wee laddie is pissing beer or cider. :) Don't know if he ever did it with Jim Beam... :hmm:

:hug:

:kiss:

Rono said:
Yeah, weekend. I almost forgot how it was to do nothing at a weekend,....and now i am bored ( well i booked my next trip to Texas today )

:happy:

Already? :eyebrow:
And you've just returned! :ohmy:

So, when are you going again? :wink:

Popmartijn said:

Already? :eyebrow:
And you've just returned! :ohmy:

So, when are you going again? :wink:
I know, and i can`t wait to see her again :sigh: Well, my new year eve will be in the USA this time and what a wonderful start of a new year that is. :)

And on the program, a visit to Doozer :sexywink: and the rest in that neighbourhood.( sp )

It is hard to find information about booking a internal flight from a forieng country though. :(

Back
Top Bottom