Congratulations to the new couple

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lucky charms

War Child
Looks like Im the first to buzz in with congrats and cheers but got back from Jess and Paul's wedding yesterday night. All went well.
Aside from the fact that Char and I were like a pair of weebles, what do we do, do we go this way, do we go that way, we muddled through, even got through the 2 dreaded parts that we actually had to say something.

I will leave the details to Jess and Paul to recount, but just wanted to say congratulations to the happy couple.

Of course as usual, I have no pictures to share with you, had my camera but as usual for me, it never left the case :lol: Rick took some nice pics, and Im sure there will be others.

Adam was meticulous and absolutely great - he took some really stunning pictures, Im sure Jess and Paul will be thrilled.

Was nice to see "Zone" - dahlink you look mahvelous, "drumk"(ya I know Im lazy) great to see you and you looked fabulous is pumpkin. BAW/Char as usual, lovely, Mr BAW/Rick - just call him dapper.

Jess and Paul - stunning and happy.

Cheers many happy years, and please dont make me do that again :lol:

Thanks everyone! :wave:

I'll write more once I've had some sleep. Lots of rain (again) for the drive home, and I'm pretty beat.

lucky charms said:

that's what Char and I looked like trying to walk down the stairs in our heels...it was quite the sight.

:lol:

:lmao:

Oh boy...the things we do for Jessica! You forgot to mention that the wedding was held in a hotel built in 1860 and there are NO ELEVATORS! And did we mention that the bride and groom were staying on the 3rd floor? :grumpy: :wink:

But, when it was all said and done, it was worth every second...it was a beautiful wedding in a beautiful location and it was really, really touching to see two people who are so right for each other make it official :heart:

Congrats again Mr. & Mrs. Cydewaze!

p.s. A HUGE thank you to Lisa/lucky charms. I couldn't have done it without you! :hug: :laugh:

A few pics

The bride & groom :love:
34533%3C%3A723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B8%3B645362ot1lsi

BAW with the beautiful bride
34533%3C%3A723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B8%3B645369ot1lsi

BAW, drumkeeran & zoney!
34533%3C%3A723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B8%3B645373ot1lsi

Mr. BAW & zoney. They promised me they wouldn't fight at the wedding :( :giggle:
34533%3C%3A723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B8%3B645387ot1lsi

The bride & groom

Is this the sight of bliss :heart: or what!!!!!

The most glorious wedding,
Beautiful bride, handsome groom,
...such gracious, loquacious matrons of honor,
A dapper best man, grinning from ear to ear,
Nieces and nephew with big cheer...
A sister slyly sipping Champagne before the toast
A master of ceremonies, a way with words,
the American states "She's mine,"
the American mother in-law cries, "He's hers."

More baklava, more baklava
Lots of craic had by all,
Could Bono be here? Only in spirit, my dear!

Okay, so I'm really not all that great with poetry.

Congratulations to the Happy Couple!!!
:dancing:And thanks for letting us share in your special day! :heart::hug:

Dee adds "Oh, Mommy, Jess looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!"

Last edited:
drumkeeran said:
The bride & groom

Is this the sight of bliss :heart: or what!!!!!

The most glorious wedding,
Beautiful bride, handsome groom,
...such gracious, loquacious matrons of honor,
A dapper best man, grinning from ear to ear,
Nieces and nephew with big cheer...
A sister slyly sipping Champagne before the toast
A master of ceremonies, a way with words,
the American states "She's mine,"
the American mother in-law cries, "He's hers."

More baklava, more baklava
Lots of craic had by all,
Could Bono be here? Only in spirit, my dear!

Okay, so I'm really not all that great with poetry.

Congratulations to the Happy Couple!!!
:dancing:And thanks for letting us share in your special day! :heart::hug:

Dee adds "Oh, Mommy, Jess looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!"

That was so great Heather!!! :D :applaud:

Awwww!!!! Thanks everyone!!! :love:

I absolutely can't wait to see the rest of the photos!! :hyper:

Heather, that was beautifully written! :cute: And you did a FANTASTIC job on your reading. I am soooooooooooooooo glad it was you and not Hal who came to the wedding!!! :D

Lisa and Char, you made the most wonderful speeches, I was truly moved by all the kind, generous and heartfelt things you said. :hug: :hug: You are truly the best friends anyone could ever have, I could only hope to deserve you. :heart:

Rick, it was awesome that you came all that way to the wedding, and spending the extra time with you on the weekend was a treat. My mom made special mention of how you are one of the cheeriest people she has ever met! And thanks so much for the wine and the Rolling Stone!! :drool:

EVERYONE was so impressed with Adam, particularly my mom! :lol: We are all so impressed with how hard he was working, and how meticulous in his attention to detail. He deserves a medal. It's also so much more fun to have someone there who is both a professional and a friend.

I am also thrilled that Zoney was able to make it..... seeing his smiling face there just added that much extra joy to the occasion.

I am of course going to write something more detailed in my journal later, but I am thrilled with how everything went. It was truly a Beautiful Day!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom