Congratulations to the new couple

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations, Jess & Paul!

Oh, Jess, this has been your year of years, dancing on stage with Bono and now marrying a wonderful man. I am so happy for you!!! :hug: And I'm happy for you as well, Paul!!! :hug:

The pictures look wonderful and I'm glad everyone involved had a great time.

Best wishes & many happy years to come
9.gif
(it has that COBL feel to it, doesn't it :cute: )

By the way, is there any video footage we can download? Like from ysi? An mp3 even? :wink:

:lmao:

I just got back home an hour ago. :crack:

Paul and Jess, I had an absolutely wonderful time both photographing your wedding and just being there for it. :) Nick was right about you two - there seems to be a great aura around you both - you seem to be the perfect fit for one another and I can only hope I eventually find someone who's the perfect fit for me. :)

Oh, btw, I underestimated how many pics I took. I took just about 350. :eek: If only every single one of them were good... :D I have to be at work in just over 5 hours and still haven't unpacked, but I just couldn't help starting work on one that I was particularly excited about. So here it is.

May I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Cydewaze:
11960IMG_1966v1.jpg

:)

oh, wait, the pics appeared just now!

WOW!!
What a gorgeous couple!

Oh, you look so beautiful!!!

Wow! That's a great pic! (tries to ignore the fact that my forehead is growing like the national debt)

Thanks Adam! You rock :bow:

:shocked:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I turned on my computer today in a half dazed sleepy state, only to find that my wallpaper had changed! I nearly dropped my coffee cup!

That is gorgeous Adam, I can't WAIT to see the rest once you're rested!!! :hyper:

I KNEW you'd do a great job. :yes:

cydewaze said:
Wow! That's a great pic! (tries to ignore the fact that my forehead is growing like the national debt)

Thanks Adam! You rock :bow:
Dont worry, Im sure that hair will appear on your body in some other place :laugh:

congrats!
I bet youre itching to get some pics hung in your house arent you? I finally just recently got the one ultimate pic you need to hang. you know, the biggest one you get printed. Its us being dorky :wink:
I hope you are still basking in the glow of being newly married :D

In a world that needs all the love it can get, you two found eachother. :love: I am so happy for you both, and look forward to hearing about it if we ever meet sometime. :hug:

Congratulations Jess & Paul!!!

I'm so happy for the two of you- and I sincerely wish I could have been with you for your wedding! I have a feeling these photographs are going to make me feel like I was there. :) You both look so lovely - Jess you are *glowing* :happy:. It is very moving to know two wonderful people commiting to each other in such a beautiful way. :heart:

:hug: Carrie

Back
Top Bottom