Congratulations Momma Angela Harlem!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Miss Angela is being much too bashful, her joyous news should not be buried in deathbear's crummy forecast thread!

So yeah, ummm, she hasn't spilled any details or posted any baby pics yet (as far as I know), but lets all give her our warmest congrats!

babymoon.gif

...a little ray of sunshine?

I was thinking of you last night...I didn't think bubby was due just yet. What a nice surprise
Sing her Irish lullabies.
Just sing for joy....sweetness...
awww, a new baby:angel: :heart: :hug:
congratulations

I'm off to cluck with my hens...awwwwwww babies how precious, take care angela. wonderful

PS: Bonita is a nice name :)
Bonita Shannon Alison Elvis Peggy Ashley P Harlem?

:hug: thankyou guys, you are so wonderful!! Thanks bls as well for the thread! :cute:
The Sunday before New Years Eve, I had this horrible cough so I went to the Dr to see what I could take for it as I didn't quite trust a pharmacist and she said my bp was quite high which was surprising and I had to go to the hospital to get them to check it out. So we went and they stuffed around for a bit and said we'll keep you in blah blah, they didn't seem too concerned so I wasn't. I just wanted my cough to go. Then they got the Obstetrician to look at me and he thought labour had started but I couldn't feel a thing so they still weren't worried. Then on New Years Eve, some other doctor appeared and said I had pre-eclampsia and they wanted to caesar me as the baby was breech again and my bp was still too high. So on 31.12.02 at 4.59pm Natalie Louise arrived weighing 6 lb 12 oz (hope that is written right, I dont know imperial :D ). She came home after 8 days in the Nicu and is doing very well. She wasn't supposed to be born until the 31st of Jan, so all things considered, we are extremely glad everything went so well.
We have lots of pics, but I cant post any just yet as they are on the laptop and I'm not using it right now.
You guys are so sweet! Excuse my mushiness :D

And Like O2, what is stopping you!!!! Go for it!!!!!!! It's about the most fantastic thing you can ever do! Have another one!!!

Aw I totally missed this thread! Congratulations! Natalie is a beautiful name... good choice :) How are you doing?

Wow! Awesome! 8 days in the icu.. kinda scary. I'm glad she's ok. :) :hug:

I was a breech baby :uhoh:

Congrats!

Let the wonderful adventure begin!

May you never see a diaper like the one I just changed!!!!!!

:drool:

Peace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom