Congratulations Momma Angela Harlem!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wrote a letter to santa and asked for a baby girl

I must have been too naughty.
I'm so happy for you...sugar and spice awwwwwwwwww:sad:happy tears mate.
My beautiful niece ( one of them) is called Natalie and her little sister is Amanda...kind of U2ey and reminds me of this place.
And Louise was my mother's mother's middle name.
So sweet.
What a nice thing to be celebrating each NYE.
Well done mum and dad. Natalie...it's a very musical sounding name.
** cass gives natalie a soft pink rabbit**...one of those ones that has Bono's face** may as well start 'em young.

CONGRATULATIONS

:wave:

Natalie Louise is a very pretty name, and what a great birthday date she has! A New Year's child!

Angela Harlem said:
And Like O2, what is stopping you!!!! Go for it!!!!!!! It's about the most fantastic thing you can ever do! Have another one!!!
:eek:

Welcome Natalie Louise!! :wave: What a blessing that cough was!

Angela...you should print this thread and put it in little Natalie's baby book.

Natalie Louise!

Congratulations and Best Baby Wishes!

Welcome! Its a beautiful year.

Congratulations!

And happy belated birthday to Natalie! :)

Congrats Angie! :D

I'm so happy to hear all went well with your new baby! :D Sounds like things are going very well... and being a NICU nurse myself, I hope that that place wasnt too scary for you - I know it can be incredibly overwhelming, especially as a new mom!

Congrats again! :D

wow congrats Angela!!!
6lbs 12oz is a very healthy size for a month premature! :ohmy:
So happy to hear all is going well, and I agree with everyone, Natalie Louise is a lovely name.

Now we just really want to see pictures!! :hyper:

:wave:
Sorry I missed this thread!
CONGRATS!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD Natalie!

You're going to have to get her an account here soon, you know.

i was born in an elevator :reject:

bonosloveslave said:

Are you serious? :eyebrow:
Ditto that question!
Well I am more than thrilled that this thread was bumped!
Congrats to Angie and little Natalie Louise!!!
Yah...the cough was a blessing:heart:
I'm so happy to hear that all is well...and omg that is a very healthy size for a month premature!!:ohmy:
Kinda makes me wonder what Natalie would have weighed a month later:D!!!
Your docs did something right...eclampsia is not fun...and they found it early, thank god:angel:
My sister in law had eclampsia...BAD.....she went temporarily blind. They had to do an emergency Csection or else she would have died....that's how bad it was.....and my neice was in the icu for about the same time as Natalie....she was about 6 weeks early. But everything is okay now.:sigh:
Well congrats once again and :wave: to Natalie Louise!!!
Very pretty name!! Good choice!!:yes:

Thanks again everyone! I feel bad that I cant say a special thanks to every single person, but it is very much appreciated :)
An elevator??? U2SavesTheWorld, how on earth did that happen?
mmmBono I'm really glad your sister was ok too. From what we were told, it can cause terrible complications and your sister is very lucky they were able to help her in time. :hug:
And yeah She Is Raging, it was kind of scary, but those NICU nurses are absolutely incredible. You guys all do such a fantastic job. It's phenomenal what miracles you all help happen. Sorry if this sounds too gushy, but some of the tiny little babies in there you could not think stand a chance but you see what staff they have giving everything to keeping them alive and giving them a chance that nature didn't seem to want to...it's beyond humbling.
Thankyou.
:)

congrats Angela!!!!!!!!!

i love the name Natalie, she will be a very happy and strong person!
(i looked it up in a name book)

Back
Top Bottom