Congratulation!!! Your Email Address Has Won A Lottery Read Below:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The best part of the scammers is that their e-mails end up being at yahoo or something like that, usually with their lastnamefirstname combo.

Smart fellas.

Spam is hilarious.

It's McSteamy vs. McStamos in 'Wedding Wars'

Have you ever had a dream of having sex with any girl you like?

We bet you have, and we are ready to bring your dream into life with our uncompromising, brand new and revolutionary pills which will strengthen your sex appeal making your dick
REALLY BIG!

Check for details our official website:

--
jlfhflglfjgsgmgogggripfsgsgigpgpuhtstqtstftfukpotqtltm

Really, really ridiculously big?

Are they using the metric or dumbass system? I think the latter.

Lady Toreth Hughes
52 Oxford Street, England.

Here writes Lady Toreth Hughes, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am
married to Sir Richard Hughes an Englishman who is dead. My husband was
into private practice all his life before

his death. Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades
without child,

My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the
less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help
themselves due to physical disability or

financial predicament. I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a
child from this relationship, which never came.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of £20 Million
which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market
with his bank here in UK. Presently, this

money is still with the bank. Recently, my doctor told me that I have
limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from.

Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to
the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family and me I
have decided to donate this fund to you and

want you to use this gift to fund the upkeep of widowers, orphans, the
down-trodden, and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped
financially.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit
this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy
persons and I do not want my husband's hard

earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I
do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my
deteriorating health.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
bank in UK. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower
you as the original beneficiary of this money.
Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein, hope
to hear from you soon.

You can contact me through my personal email address:

torethhughes20@yahoo.co.uk

Lady Toreth Hughes

im honored Lady Toreth, but im affraid im gonna have to say NO :angry:

Just left her email...do you think she wants Mercy? :hmm:

hahahahaha i want to relpy back to Mr.Poon

llloooll.jpg

Gosh that people even take the time to still actually open these e-mails and read them :happy:

They do get on my nerves, BIG TIME, however :|

I just got this in my email. I can't wait to be compensated! :rockon:

:rolleyes:

ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMISSION,
15A Awolowo Road Ikoyi,
Lagos NIGERIA.
Email:complainant_sectioninvestigation@yahoo.it
Tele:0092348020791095

ATTENTION MY LEARNED COLLEAGUE

I AM MR MAL NUHU RIBADU THE CHAIRMAN OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL
CRIME COMISSION,OUR JOB IS TO PROTECT NIGERIA AND THE WORLD FROM RELATED CRIME
SUCH AS FRAUD AND FRAUDSTERS,I HEREBY USE THIS MEDIA TO INFORM YOU
THAT YOU ARE
NEXT ON THE LIST TO BE COMPENSATED BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT,IT MAY INTEREST
YOU TO KNOW THAT AFTER OUR INVESTIGATION WE WERE INFORMED ABOUT SOME NIGERIANS
THAT HAVE SCAMMED YOU OF SOME CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY AND THEY ALL HAVE BEEN
APREHENDED AND BROUGTH TO BOOK.THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HAVE BEEN COMPENSATING
INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH THIS FRAUDSTERS WITH THE SUM OF
$750,000 (SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLAR) TO EACH
INDIVIDUAL INVOLVED IN THIS SCAM.WE WERE ALSO GIVEN YOUR INFORMATION BY THE
CAUGTH FRADSTERS AND CRIMINALS SCAMMERS,BUT YOU ARE TO RECONFIRM AS
FOLLOWS FOR
VERIFICATION WITH WHAT WE HAVE HERE:

NAME:........
ADDRESS: ....... ......
Mobile Number: .......................
Home Number: ............................
SEX:............................

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IN ORDER TO GET YOUR FUNDS FROM THE NIGERIAN
GOVERNMENT TRANSFERED TO YOU IS TO PROVIDE US ALSO WITH BELOW INFOMATIONS:

1)THE FOMART BEING GIVEN TO YOU BY THESE FRAUDSTERS.

2)ALL THE FOLOW-UPS GIVEN TO YOU ALSO.

3)TOTAL AMOUNT BEING PAID BY YOU.

4)THE NAMES THAT YOU PAID THIS MONEY TO.

5)THE NAME OF THE COORDINATOR,FIDUCIARY AGENT,CONTROLLER AND BARRISTER ETC,
BEING USED.

6)PROVIDE TO US YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS TO TRANSFER THE $750,000 TO.

YOU ARE TO SEND THESE REQUIRED INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE
CAN VERIFY
FROM WHAT WE HAVE HERE AND WILL ENABLE US NOT TO TRANSFER THESE FUNDS
TO A NON-
RECEIPIANT'S ACCOUNT.AND THERE AFTER REFER YOU TO THE BANK (ZENITH BANK NIG
PLC) WHERE THE FUNDS HAS BEING DEPOSITED FOR YOU TO GET IT TRANSFERED
INTO YOUR
ACCOUNT.

SINCERELY,
MR MAL NUHU RIBADU
CHAIRMAN
ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC).
Tele:0092348020791095
Email:complainant_sectioninvestigation@yahoo.it

Gosh, I have a dilemma! Do I go for the $15million or do I help buy arms and ammo for my friend in political asylum??? :hmm:

David Godson
Senior Branch Manager,
Citizens Bank Int'l Plc
119, Adeola Odeku,
Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria
Office:00234-1-4769870
Mobile: 00234-8023605271

Dear Respectable One,

REQUEST FOR A NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY - HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

My special greetings to you and your entire family. I am David Godson, recently promoted to the office of a Senior Branch Manager with Citizens Int'l Bank Plc. Late Engr.
(Allan ), a National of your country, who is a contractor with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.

Here in after shall be referred to as my client On 30 JAN 00, my client,his wife, and their three children were involved in the Kenya airways flight with registration number 5Y-BEN which departed from Nairobi to destination Lagos and all family died in this fatal air crash on 30 JAN 00, Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives, this has proved abortive.

After all these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to get in touch with the consul-General to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged, particularly the CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC Where the deceased had an account Valued at about ($15 Million United States Dollars) The Head Office has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin Or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 5 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($15 Million US Dollars) can be paid to you and then you and me Can share the money 50% to me and 50% to you and all expenses will be shared equal and this will be after tax is deducted by the (IRS) in your country. An attorney will be contracted to help us revalidate and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law.

Note, I recommend that you send your response together with your most private telephone number to to enable me call you for more explanation if the need arises.

Thank you.

Faithfully yours in Christ

David Godson.

Dear Friend,

I am Major Jerry Hills, a senior security officer under Charles Taylor, former Liberian President. I wish to contact you for absolute help to safeguard some funds with your help. Before I proceed further, let me make this point clear to you, I am not contacting you to waste your time and I will not want you to waste mine. Please, if you are dealing with me, give this transaction attention and within five working days from the day I receive your information, you will have access to the money in question and again, I need you to look for a good business where we will invest the money. I am a senior security officer in charge of arms and ammunition of Charles Taylor troops. I and three officers were assigned to purchase arms and ammunition in France, on getting to London, we heard news that U.S.A. President had given an ultimatum to our president, Charles Taylor (Former) to leave the country for a political asylum with immediate effect. Few months ago, He was arrested by the Nigeria Government and handed over to the UN to face war crimes in the International Court of Justice (ICJ) in the Hague Netherlands.

Website Story: http://news.amnesty.org/index/ENGAFR440092006 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4858500.stm http://www.nowpublic.com/tag/Liberia

I am presently on political asylum, and my present status does not allow me to move out of my present jurisdiction. When I hear from you, I will open up full/detailed information,and also send to me your personal informations such as
1.Your Phone number.....................
2.Contact address............................
3.Occupation...................................
4.Age...............................................

May happy days & a fair future await you, as you deserve.

Best Regards,
Major Jerry Hills

:ohmy: Here's one I've never had before! Should I help rid the world of Miscreants, Hoodlums and Touts :hmm:

NIGERIAN FOREIGN PAYMENT INVESTIGATION AGENCY
ANTI- TERRORISM CLEARANCE/FRAUD UNIT
FALOMO OFFICE COMPLEX IKOYI
LAGOS - NIGERIA.
DATE: JULY 2, 2007
TEL/ FAX: +2348054129961
Motto: Security watch

FROM THE DESK OF:
DR. DAVID B. IKENNA
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FORIEGN PAYMENT AGENCY
CABLEGRAM: NAPTCOR
CELL PHONE: +2348054129961

Attn: Sir / Madam

RE: FRAUD ALERT/FINAL NOTICE

Based on our findings in this investigation department we wish to warn you against some Miscreants, Hoodlums and Touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country. We were informed that some Hoodlums are contacting you in respect to the collection of your fund which was long approved in your favor with the Central Bank of Nigeria. As a matter of fact we have been on this investigation assignments for some time codedly known to no one but the Presidency and some top government official who are in support of this investigation team to help stop fraudulent activities in this country and as well restore the image that has been tarnished by the above listed group of people.

Although we have been able to come up with some good result about the people that have extorted money from you illegally and I wish to list them so that you will personally indicate them by writing back to us with the name of whom scammed you among them as we want to make sure your payment is routed to you without any further delay and note that we will surely deal and bring to book the names of people below if only you will cooperate with us by co indicating correctly any of them.

The names of the Scammers that have been arrested are as follows:
1) Prof. Charles Soludo
2) Chief Joseph Sanusi
3) Dr. R. Rasheed
4) Barrister Awele Ugorji
6)Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
7) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi

Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
8) Mr. Tunde Lemo

Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member
9) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia

Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board Members 10. Mrs. Okonjo Iweala 11. Mrs. Rita Ekwesili

The above listed names are been traced/investigated by the EFCC and some of them have eloped the country and note that if any of them is caught and found guilty he/she we go to jailed for 25 years(twenty five years) as it is under the Degree 47 of the constitution of this bank under the section of criminal law. So we are waiting for you to write us back and inform us if any of the above names have Extorted from you or once contacted you so that we can start taking the necessary procedural steps prior to bringing them to book and having your fund wired into your Bank account as nominated accordingly. Should incase the name of the Hoodlum that scammed you is not listed above, we will advise that you forward to us the his name and his contact so that we can trace them and as well bring them to book.

Note that the only office/paying bank that has the right to pay or contact you prior to the Transfer of your fund, is the Mercantile Trust Bank Plc which is currently been headed by the Bank Governor. You are further advised to deal directly with them and do what so ever you are asked to do because that is the only way you will achieve the success in the wire of your funds to you as designated. We apologies on behalf of the President and the people of Nigeria for any delay and lost this must have coursed you in any way and promise that such thing will not occur again in the future and should incase you are currently dealing with any one of them regarding your fund, we urge you to stop further contact with them as you are taking a very big risk and it might interest you to know that you will never get your fund from them as they have nothing to offer. The hoodlums will continue coming up with expenses and thereby requesting for money from you until you go Bankrupt. Hence, your fund is currently deposited with the above named Bank and in safe hands.

Finally, we are expecting to hear from you today unfailingly so as to enable us serve you better and wire your funds into your Bank account as nominated. Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation and understanding while we wait for your urgent response.

Yours sincerely,

DR. DAVID B. IKENNA.
(Director, Nigerian Foreign Payment Investigation department)

here's one i got today:

MAC'D LOTTERY PROMOTIONS, UK.

Dear Winner,

AWARD NOTIFICATION/FINAL PAYMENT NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 4th july,2007,of Winners of the MAC'D PROMO LOTTERY, UNITED KINGDOM,draws held on 3rd july 2007.

Your email address attached to ticket number:048-0932-560-025, with serial number : 2293-40 drew the lucky numbers : 09-66-44-89-19-11, and consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.

You have therefore been approved for lump sum pay out of (£1.500.000.00)One Million, five hundred thousand British Pounds in cash credited to Reference number : 019866009011Mac'd DLP. This is from total prize Money Of (£25.500.000.00) Twenty-Five Million, five hundred thousand British Pounds shared among the seventeen International winners in this category.

All participants were selected through a computer Ballot System drawn from 25,000 email addresses from Australia, New Zealand, America,Europe,North America and Asia as Part of International Promotions Program,which is Conducted Annually.

To begin your claim, quote your Reference and contact our Director,Claims/Remittance Department:
Mr. Morris Davies,
Email: morrisdavies_2007@fastermail.com

Congratulations !

Yours faithfully,
Ms.Helen Bright

:|

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
here's one i got today:

MAC'D LOTTERY PROMOTIONS, UK.

Dear Winner,

AWARD NOTIFICATION/FINAL PAYMENT NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 4th july,2007,of Winners of the MAC'D PROMO LOTTERY, UNITED KINGDOM,draws held on 3rd july 2007.

Your email address attached to ticket number:048-0932-560-025, with serial number : 2293-40 drew the lucky numbers : 09-66-44-89-19-11, and consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.

You have therefore been approved for lump sum pay out of (£1.500.000.00)One Million, five hundred thousand British Pounds in cash credited to Reference number : 019866009011Mac'd DLP. This is from total prize Money Of (£25.500.000.00) Twenty-Five Million, five hundred thousand British Pounds shared among the seventeen International winners in this category.

All participants were selected through a computer Ballot System drawn from 25,000 email addresses from Australia, New Zealand, America,Europe,North America and Asia as Part of International Promotions Program,which is Conducted Annually.

To begin your claim, quote your Reference and contact our Director,Claims/Remittance Department:
Mr. Morris Davies,
Email: morrisdavies_2007@fastermail.com

Congratulations !

Yours faithfully,
Ms.Helen Bright

:|

I got that one too! I say we should all start a game of 'Snap' in the form of scam e-mails. :)

After getting sick of gmail's usually decent spam filter not realizing that emails telling me I've won the lottery are spam despite the fact that I reported them every flippin' day, I made a sorting task to send emails with "lottery" in the subject straight to the trash. I suppose I might some day miss something important, but I really don't care.

Anyone else been getting spam with xuifopqaiert7843.pdf and whatnot in the subject? Do people think I will actually look at the email, let alone click on the attatchment?

I had 8 emails this morning. 3 were semi-legit spam (those various lists you get signed up for and are too lazy to leave) and 5 were .pdfs. :crazy:

p.s. this is hilarious

A CRY FOR HELP
1 message
mrs suha arafat <msarafat_su@hotmail.com> Thu, Jul 5, 2007 at 12:09 AM
Reply-To: mrsarafat_su02@yahoo.com
To: undisclosed-recipients

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. SUHA ARAFAT, the wife of YASSER ARAFAT, the Palestinian leader who died in Paris. Since
his death and even prior to the announcement, I have been thrown into a state of
antagonism,confusion,humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership of the
Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister.

I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a widow that is so traumatized,
I
have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment You must have heard over the
media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and
companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of
which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Palestine Government.

In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5
Billion
Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to make me poor for life. As you know, the
Moslem
community has no regards for woman, hence my desire for a foreign assistance.

You can visit the BBC news broadcast below for better understanding of what I am talking about.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3479937.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3995769.stm
I have deposited the sum of 18 million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is withheld
for
now until we open communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank
account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity.This arrangement is known to you and my
personal Attorney.He might be dealing with you directly for security reasons as the case may be.My
Attorney lives in London (UK) because i want him to be far away from my country Palestinian for the
fear of my Governemnt.

In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, we will have to
negotiate on
your Percentage shar e of the $18million that will be kept in your position for a while and invested
in
your name for my trust pending when my Daughter, Zahwa, will come off age and take full
responsibility of her Family Estate/inheritance.

If you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we
keep
for our children. In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and
international
media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if
you
accept my proposal in good faith.
You are to contact me on this email address( mrsarafat_su02@yahoo.com) and send me your full
names and your phone number to proceed immontact telephone numbers, for my attorney to contact
you for us to proceed immediately.Please expedite action is needed.

Yours sincerely
Mrs Suha Arafat
----------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my

Oh I know all these so well. :banghead: I never thought that you can get so much crap into your mailbox in just a couple of hours. I have an e-mail-adress where I am mostly getting newsletters, mainly from U2 sites, and whenever I look into my mail in the morning I am getting my hopes up for some cool news, just to find out that almost all of it is pure trash. I report so much to the spam guard, but it just seems to get more and more every day.

Has anyone else received the one about the guy from Monkey World? :huh: :lol: I hate these stupid annoying things but I couldn't help but laugh at that one.

this isn't a lottery winner email but I certainly cracked up when I got this email today.

Message-Id: <20070706175216.E42E435B1@http005.easynetonline.easynet.fr>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 19:52:16 +0200 (CEST)

A CALL FROM GOD TO HELP THE NEEDY

BISHOP. JOHN CAPRICE

(I ANTICIPATE YOUR REPLY)

Church Of Christ In Nigeria

St Johns Lane,

Isolo,Lagos

234-01 Nigeria

DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST,

WE ARE VERY SORRY IF THIS LETTER COMES TO YOU AS AN EMBARASSMENT BUT BE REST ASSURED THAT YOUR PARTICULARS OF CONTACT WAS GIVEN TO US VIA THE WORLD CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF BELIEVERS WHO HAVE SERVE THE LORD GOD DILIGENTLY, FOR RELIABLE AND CAPABLE FOREIGNER THAT WILL BE TRUSTWORTHY IN USING GOD'S FUND TO DO BUSINESS AND AT THE SAME TIME EARN A GOOD HOME IN HEAVEN FOR HIS/HERSELF AFTER LIFE.

I'M REV. JOHN CAPRICE THE FOUNDER AND GENERAL OVERSEER OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST MISSION INT'L IN NIGERIA. WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE THE CALLING FROM THE LORD TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED AND IN FINANCIAL PROBLEM,BY GIVING OUT LOAN TO ANY INDIVIDUAL, COMPANIES AND SOCIETY THAT NEEDS MONEY TO DO BUSINESS AND TO MAKE USE OF IT IN A GODLY WAY.

THE AMOUNT OF THE LOAN HAS BEEN SIGNED AND APPROVED BY THE CHURCH COMMITTEE THE SUM OF £100,000.00, IN WHICH ANY INDIVIDUAL,FAMILY,COMPANY AND SOCIETY HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO LOAN A WHOOPING SUM OF $10,000 TO $40,000.YOU ARE TO RETURN THE LOAN WHICH IS GRANTED TO YOU IN 4 YEARS AGREEMENT.

LASTLY, WE WILL ALSO LIKE TO KNOW THE KIND OF BUSINESS YOU WANT TO INVEST IN SO AS TO ALSO SERVE AS A GUARDIAN TO YOU AND TO BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL BE USING THE SAID FUND FOR WHAT THE LORD GOD (ALMIGHTY) INSTRUCT US TO USE IT FOR.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED KINDLY CONTACT BISHOP JOSH WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW.BUT IF NOT WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR CONTACTING YOU.

NAME: BISHOP CAPRICE

Email:bishopcaprice@yahoo.com

Tel No: 08035600444

STAY BLESSED.

REV. JOHN CAPRICE.

kelly.. you want to mess with this guy? :lol: I am seriously thinking about it.. :hmm:

last unicorn said:
Oh I know all these so well. :banghead: I never thought that you can get so much crap into your mailbox in just a couple of hours. I have an e-mail-adress where I am mostly getting newsletters, mainly from U2 sites, and whenever I look into my mail in the morning I am getting my hopes up for some cool news, just to find out that almost all of it is pure trash. I report so much to the spam guard, but it just seems to get more and more every day.

Yes, I do that as well. One of my yahoo addresses for work hardly gets spam, but my other one gets hundreds a day! I can't understand why, in this case Yahoo, doesn't filter or automatically question emails with subjects that contain certain words, as LOTTERY, business offer, award notification, cash aid, winning notification,... :sigh:

George Carlin should use spammers like these people the next time he updates his 'People Who Ought To Be Killed' routine :wink:

im getting messages from the future:

Subject: You've received a postcard from a School-mate!
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 14:42:02 +0000

Hi. School-mate has sent you a postcard.
See your card as often as you wish during the next 15 days.

SEEING YOUR CARD

If your email software creates links to Web pages, click on your
card's direct www address below while you are connected to the
Internet:

*url*

Or copy and paste it into your browser's "Location" box (where Internet

addresses go).

We hope you enjoy your awesome card.

Wishing you the best,
Webmaster,
postcard.com

Back