Congrats to TripThruUreWires!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Brooke posted about this in her journal here, but I know not everyone journeys into journal land so.....

Congrats to you and your hubby on the arrival of your beautiful new baby Zoe! :hug:

I already commented in your journal but I will say it again here Congrats :)

Beth, it was so sweet of you to start a thread for me and Zoe! In fact, i'm even a little :eek: Well, at least it was created in one of the three forums i browse when i actually do get the chance to come around to interference. Wish I could I stop by more often and post regularly. . . maybe in another 18 years ;)

Anyway, thanks for the kind words everyone!!! :hug: :hug:

P.S. Irene, having read through some of your recent threads, I'm considering crossing you off the list of potential babysitters :sexywink: :p

P.P.S. Note to self: Who the heck is Irene? :banghead: :reject:

<------severely sleep deprived :yawn: and interference rusty

Come to think of it, this nonexistent Irene is still probably a better canidate for a babysitter than BootyCallin'CradleRobbin'PotSmokin'Iris (a.k.a. MissVelvetDress) :tsk: :sexywink:

TripThruUreWires said:
this nonexistent Irene is still probably a better canidate for a babysitter than BootyCallin'CradleRobbin'PotSmokin'Iris (a.k.a. MissVelvetDress) :tsk: :sexywink:

:lmao:

(nothing personal Iris :sexywink: )

And you're welcome Brooke, I was hoping you didn't mind, I just love spreading the joy! :D

Last edited:
TripThruUreWires said:
P.P.S. Note to self: Who the heck is Irene? :banghead: :reject:

<------severely sleep deprived :yawn: and interference rusty

Come to think of it, this nonexistent Irene is still probably a better canidate for a babysitter than BootyCallin'CradleRobbin'PotSmokin'Iris (a.k.a. MissVelvetDress) :tsk: :sexywink:

:laugh:

well to my defense, i am a fantastic babysitter to my nieces and nephews and know when to behave. :)

Back
Top Bottom