CONGRATS TO SFGAL!! TODAY SHE'S GETTING MARRIED!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
Woo-Hoo!!! YAY!!! Today is the day!! Congratulations dearest SanFran girlie!!! Now normally I'd be babbling on and on for such a thing but I can't think of anything LOL Oh I'm just so beyond happy for you!!! Your most special day is here and I know you just took the breath of every single person in the room that attended this Beautiful Day!!! *PLAYS MYSTERIOUS WAYS IN HONOR OF SF* Enjoy your honeymoon girl!!! and remember.... KEEP IT DOWN!! HA! Some of us will want to get some sleep! LOVE YA LOTS GIRLIE!!! WOO-HOO!!! No worries...we'll all keep an eye on brucie and rollie to make sure they stay out of trouble! *Sends lots of warm fuzzy hugglez to her* ok i'm done. Oh yea and don't forget to post pics when you have the time AFTER your honeymoon and everything!! Oh Oh and could you maybe save us some cake??? PLEASE...Let Them Eat Cake!! YAY CAKE!!! lol ok now i'm REALLY done.
LATERS!!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

major, major, major congrats maj
biggrin.gif

We're all thinking of you in chat on your big day.

try and see at least a little of hawaii
wink.gif

have a fantastic time and yes, we want pics and if there is any cake left, you know the chat to send it to

------------------
Tanya

Being one can be great but respecting differences can be greater. - Bono in Belfast, August 26, 1997

"...surely God was a lover, when he made the night touch the day...." Jimmy Little.

I have a feeling the night sure will be taking a deep breath when it sees the beautiful bride . All the best for your future together....... aloha
smile.gif

Congrats, SF! And happy belated b-day too!
wink.gif

------------------
This device must accept any Interference received, including Interference that may cause undesired operation.

u2er@u2email.com

Your Honeymoon awaits!
wink.gif

Wedding.jpg

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom