Congrats to DanoSpano!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doctorwho

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My TARDIS - currently located in Valparaiso, IN
I was informed that DanoSpano graduated today (Sat. May 11th, 2002) with his Bachelor's degree!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !
biggrin.gif

Great job Dano! I was also told he will be going to law school. Hmmm... well, we'll let that one slide for now.
wink.gif

Congrats again!

*edited typo

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 05-11-2002).]

congrats dano!

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Well Danno
I assume you went to OSU, but, I can't hold that against you can I?

Well bro broaden your horizons with what you learn and feel, what they tell you and what you seek and find. Never give up, and pray to find the light , the right, whatever that is for you.

Best of luck to you , and may you prosper
sincerely
z-edge

Congrats Dano.

Um my Ex Wife just graduated this weekend too!
Guess who paid for it?
ME!

Hoo
Hah-

D
B

------------------
AIM= diamondbruno9

[This message has been edited by diamond (edited 05-12-2002).]

Thanks y'all! I wasn't expecting to hear any congrats from anyone in here, but thanks for all your kind words.

The future is uncertain for the first time in my life and that's perhaps the scariest feeling I've ever had. Luckily I've got a terrific girlfriend who's helping me keep my head straight, and a bunch of friends (some of which are from this forum) who have kept their faith in me.
smile.gif
You are all a great bunch of people, even if you happen to make cowardly remarks
wink.gif
. (Thanks Z Edge). You're not as big of a coward as I made you out to be....(LOL)...You know it's all in good, name-calling, 'alpha male' fun, right?

Thanks and I'll keep everyone posted if anything significant happens....

Ciao....for now
smile.gif

Originally posted by doctorwho:
Great job Dano! I was also told he will be going to law school. Hmmm... well, we'll let that one slide for now.
wink.gif

Congrats again!

Hey hey on that law school comment...
tongue.gif

Congrats!!

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Congratulations! Now you can go and open a franchise of one of those Dano & Spano's Cold Beverage Carry-Out places like I saw in West Virginia! Just don't sell Michael Moore books there.

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by Danospano:
smile.gif
You are all a great bunch of people, even if you happen to make cowardly remarks
wink.gif
. (Thanks Z Edge). You're not as big of a coward as I made you out to be....(LOL)...You know it's all in good, name-calling, 'alpha male' fun, right?

Thanks and I'll keep everyone posted if anything significant happens....

Ciao....for now
smile.gif

It's all good Danno
and if you take Brother Bama's advice, I will pay your store a visit and expect a discount on the adult beverage and adult videos
wink.gif

late

Back
Top Bottom