Confusion over my username...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uwwedoogie

Rock n' Roll Doggie
bonosloveslave said:
Sweet Lord.

I JUST realized that uwwedoogie has 2 w's in his name. I swear I thought his name was UNwedoogie, like Unwed Oogie - whatever the heck that means :rolleyes:

This just made me decide to post about how the hell my name is like this...

My real name is Duane Doogan, people call me "Doogie" for short,

I ran a website called U-W-W-E (initials) so my username on that site became: "UWWE Doogie" and so I didnt have one username here and another there, i just used "uwwedoogie" for everything so when people think of my name in there head its probably sounds like some liver infection "you-weed-oogy"
its actualy "u-w-w-e-doogie" :wink:

OK? now because of all the hassle, please tell me what you thought my name was? and what it meant, and how it sounded, then rate 5*:wink:

Chizip said:
are you related to doogie howser?

Invision-Board-France-81.gif

Well, I can proudly say that my life is complete, now that I know the origin of uwwedoogie's name.

I thought it should be said with kind of a cowboy flair

OOOOweeeedoggie in a texas accent does that make sense.:reject:

yay can I just call you doogie or duane?

I'm glad you finally explained yourself:sexywink:

It has come to my attention that there is some confusion over my username.

So, I willl explain it.

My first name is "Dave", which is commonly a composite of the letters "d", "a", "v", and "e", which are the fourth, first, twenty-second, and fifth letters of the alphabet, respectively. I was not given this name, nay, I was truly given the name "David". This was bestowed upon me in the midst of my graceful nine-month slumber deep within the womb of my mother, as suggested by my father. My father also bestowed upon me my surname, "Curran", which - and please contain your enthusiasm - is where the "C" derives from. "C" is not merely my last name, as may be believed. "C" is verily mine initial.

Alas, the final question remains; why "DaveC" instead of "Dave C"? Well, I shall tell you. It's because I'm too god damn fucking lazy to hit the space bar properly.

And there you have it, your lives are complete with the knowledge of where my username came from. Because I know you were all perplexed, and consulting the alchemical sciences, divining omens among the constellations, and probing the hermetic tradition to attempt to solve this age-old mystery.

DaveC said:

So, I willl explain it.

My first name is "Dave", which is commonly a composite of the letters "d", "a", "v", and "e", which are the fourth, first, twenty-second, and fifth letters of the alphabet, respectively. I was not given this name, nay, I was truly given the name "David". This was bestowed upon me in the midst of my graceful nine-month slumber deep within the womb of my mother, as suggested by my father. My father also bestowed upon me my surname, "Curran", which - and please contain your enthusiasm - is where the "C" derives from. "C" is not merely my last name, as may be believed. "C" is verily mine initial.

Alas, the final question remains; why "DaveC" instead of "Dave C"? Well, I shall tell you. It's because I'm too god damn fucking lazy to hit the space bar properly.

And there you have it, your lives are complete with the knowledge of where my username came from. Because I know you were all perplexed, and consulting the alchemical sciences, divining omens among the constellations, and probing the hermetic tradition to attempt to solve this age-old mystery.

that is all bullshit... where did it really come from?

DaveC said:

So, I willl explain it.

:bow: :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom