Confusion over my username...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just so there's no confusion as well, my name in Lancemc because my first name is Lance and my last name begins with a "Mc" hense the Lance+mc, or Lancemc.

Thank you.

;)

Lancemc said:
Just so there's no confusion as well, my name in Lancemc because my first name is Lance and my last name begins with a "Mc" hense the Lance+mc, or Lancemc.

omg... that has so been done already! god that is so 10 hours ago....

redkat said:
I thought it should be said with kind of a cowboy flair

OOOOweeeedoggie in a texas accent does that make sense.:reject:

yay can I just call you doogie or duane?

I'm glad you finally explained yourself:sexywink:

i thought exactly the same thing...it's what Jed Clampet used to say on the television show, The Beverly Hillbillies. i thought it was strange an irish lad had picked up on this regional thing, but brilliant.

now i'm just bitter and utterly disappointed :|

Ruffian :wave:

I have a photo here i took of you when we met in Glasgow.

ewen said:
Ruffian :wave:

I have a photo here i took of you when we met in Glasgow.

Hi Ewen! :wave: wasn't that just totally bizarre? 4000 or so people on the pitch and we meet up in the GA line AND I end up standing 2 people down from you on the rail...it's a weird interference world.

I don't recall any picture taking :shame:
every picture I've ever seen of myself at a concert or in the GA is hideous :reject: which side of the pond or you on these days, anyway?

ruffian said:

Hi Ewen! :wave: wasn't that just totally bizarre? 4000 or so people on the pitch and we meet up in the GA line AND I end up standing 2 people down from you on the rail...it's a weird interference world.

I don't recall any picture taking :shame:
every picture I've ever seen of myself at a concert or in the GA is hideous :reject: which side of the pond or you on these days, anyway?

:shame: to yourself :wink: you posed for the photo! you must have been tired...having spoken briefly to your friend, I know that he was definitely tired. anyway, i didn't want to post the photo without your permission and just waited to see you about...so i'll send it privately.

to answer the pond question...I'm on this side!* :wink:

*the Scottish side and to be joined soon by Pax:heart:

duh, just saw the small text. forgetful *and* blind. aging is hell.

i honestly don't remember getting a picture taken...I'll blame it on GA fatigue and my late night in the pub the evening before :wink:

Last edited:
read the small print. :wink:

so how do i get this photo to you?

i read it and edited my last post--i'm not too quick on the uptake tonight, it seems.

you can 1) send it in a PM, or 2) send it in an email to ruffian@u2email.com.

on it's way in a few minutes.

sorry folks for the break in transmission...let the topic of conversation continue.

Back
Top Bottom