:confused:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
great idea! you look sickly with your hair! anything would be an improvement - its a win win situation. :up:

i say shave it all off. its dandruff season anyway, so you wouldnt have to worry about flakes.

:angry:

I have to get it trimmed at least. I haven't had it cut since April, so the ends are really split and horrible. :eek:

meegannie said:
I have to get it trimmed at least. I haven't had it cut since April, so the ends are really split and horrible. :eek:

If you really don't wanna take much off, ask them just to cut off what is damaged. And/or you can take in a pic of a style/length you like to give them an idea of what you want. I'm sure it'll look bootiful :yes:

I say just get it trimmed meeganie, you have absolutely gorgeous hair! maybe if you want something a little different: get it layered and angled. although you may have to grow out the bangs before you get it angled...... :D

I can't help you because I'm having the same problem...I've finally grown my hair out past my shoulders and I need to get it cut but I don't know how much. :shrug:

Last time I cut like 3 inches off my hair. :crack:

Half the people I know didnt even notice.

But its trims from now on.

Thanks for the suggestions. :) I'm just going to get it trimmed, and maybe have a few shorter pieces in the front. This is the longest my hair has been since my freshman year of high school and I've had it every length, but I think I like it long best, only because I don't have to blow dry it if I don't want to!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom