Condom, Gers, France Superthread - Take 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad: I keep posting the last post on each page and getting left behind. God damn message boards and their shortcomings.

Ok Emma. Here's how it is.

Firstly, you decide WHAT you want to study. It can be a pretty generic, but as long as you have the field decided, you can make the next step. When you actually do start the course of study, you can see if you like it... or not.

Secondly, WHERE you want to go. I'd suggest looking up some universities online. Go to google and type "US Universities by State" to round up the areas by location.

When you've already done this and decided on a few, let me know. :D

:nerd:

Ok Emma. Here's how it is.

Firstly, you decide WHAT you want to study. It can be a pretty generic, but as long as you have the field decided, you can make the next step. When you actually do start the course of study, you can see if you like it... or not.

Secondly, WHERE you want to go. I'd suggest looking up some universities online. Go to google and type "US Universities by State" to round up the areas by location.

When you've already done this and decided on a few, let me know. :D

:nerd:

This should win most informative post award :up:

I looked up US universities a while ago - I decided that I'd do Classics but I couldn't understand what 'majoring' means :huh: Or if it had to be vaguer than classics, then the Arts.

And I'd want to go to UCLA or NYU, I'd have to be on a coast :up:

:hug: You're my careers advisor.

Majoring simply refers to the area you want to study :) Arts is a broader term, whereas Classics is an area in that term, so you major in classics. And you can specialize further...

Majoring simply refers to the area you want to study :) Arts is a broader term, whereas Classics is an area in that term, so you major in classics. And you can specialize further...

Okay right, I get it - that's not too confusing. Do you guys apply to Uni's when you're in your last year of highschool? That's roughly where I am now as an equivalent to you.

I know people will always focus on the lyrics and microsoft sam vocals but for me the best part of the song is the background effect that plays throughout the song; that I done, I think it's like the best thing I ever played on guitar...that's not saying much but still

I know people will always focus on the lyrics and microsoft sam vocals but for me the best part of the song is the background effect that plays throughout the song; that I done, I think it's like the best thing I ever played on guitar...that's not saying much but still

I liked the music, it sounded very electro-alternative-prog-rock... sort of :up: Have you got many songs up or just the one?

I liked the music, it sounded very electro-alternative-prog-rock... sort of :up: Have you got many songs up or just the one?

That's our only one; it was our second song the first one just sounded too weird like a horror movie theme

We have plans for a second one but we're just...lazy...:lol:

Elaborate pls. you seem to have kept me out of the loop on this :tsk:

Well....

Mister, you talk funny

I think so... and given the debts I'd get studying in the UK, it can't be THAT worse going to the US :up:

I know when the son of a work college was looking at Uni's here , she found out that they take a lot of overseas students and get a lot of free stuff.

I'm sure that the US have oversea student benefits, just check out the visa requirements:wink:

I know when the son of a work college was looking at Uni's here , she found out that they take a lot of overseas students and get a lot of free stuff.

I'm sure that the US have oversea student benefits, just check out the visa requirements:wink:

Will do, Wild :up: :D

OBVIOUSLY, Wayne :D you?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom