Condom, Gers, France Superthread - Take 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 3am! I need sleep.

Especially since I kind of have class tomorrow and I'm already skipping my morning lectures ... :uhoh:
i've been trying to catch up on missed posts and i saw anna telling you about her surgery. i was gonna offer you more surgery gross-out stuff :giggle: really makes you wanna stay online, doesn't it?

dude is doubling his post count in one thread... sounds like the next Axver :wink:

:lol:

It may have taken until about the 185th part of Pop Survivor Round One, but I have finally got more posts in the Superthread than I do on the rest of the forum combined!

I think that may just leave Khan as the only Superthread top ten poster who has a majority of posts outside of here.

i've been trying to catch up on missed posts and i saw anna telling you about her surgery. i was gonna offer you more surgery gross-out stuff :giggle: really makes you wanna stay online, doesn't it?

There are 228 posts you'll never catch up on. :sad:

Oh, yes, that's far more likely to keep me online than trains or setlists or just plain old good conversation!

There are 228 posts you'll never catch up on. :sad:

Oh, yes, that's far more likely to keep me online than trains or setlists or just plain old good conversation!
:cry:

aww, i even took pics of my feet! :lol: well, i'll admit it, i've been meaning to for a long time, like back when they looked grosser. i just never got around to it.

:cry:

aww, i even took pics of my feet! :lol: well, i'll admit it, i've been meaning to for a long time, like back when they looked grosser. i just never got around to it.

Save it for when there's about 10 people on the thread and then randomly just post them. See what happens.

I just like the way he basically told Khan to mind her own business finished off with a :wave:

Screwtastic.

Miss Sarajevo??!! oh man...

It seems like he had to take his time finding those lyrics too ...

Though personally, I'm appalled IALW cracked not just the top 100 but the top 50.

Bet the top four are WOWY, One, Bad, Streets, in that order from fourth to first.

Guys, I don't know about you, but I totally wouldn't recognise these U2 songs without the lyrics to help me out.

For some reason, this made me laugh out loud here at work.

I knew your work couldn't keep you off the forum for too long. :wink:

You'll probably get home just in time to gross-attack the Aussie crowd then. :wink:
:combust:

i've no idea how long my concert will last. the doors don't even open till 9, and the person i want to see is the headliner! last time i saw a gig there, they had some loser no-name person open, then a local band open, THEN the headliner. they didn't come on till 11:30. and of course i have to be front row. it's liam finn, i can't be in the back!

:combust:

i've no idea how long my concert will last. the doors don't even open till 9, and the person i want to see is the headliner! last time i saw a gig there, they had some loser no-name person open, then a local band open, THEN the headliner. they didn't come on till 11:30. and of course i have to be front row. it's liam finn, i can't be in the back!

Is it GA, and if so, how are you handling that with your feet the way they are?

And ugh, I hate how late some gigs are. I don't even see the point. It's just inconvenient, and fucks around those of us dependent on public transport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom