Concerts you've walked out of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angela Harlem said:
One I wanted to walk out on was Bryan Adams at some mixed bill thing as well. I see a pattern with beli here, lol. Actualy beli, this was one show where I got to witness him, Sting and the Other Guy (minus the Other Guy who wasn't actually there) do the 'All For One' torture routine. Fuck me sideways, it hurt.
:grumpy:

:love:

Moonlit_Angel said:
Well, hey, Axver, if I'd been there, you can bet I would've been rocking out :D. I can't imagine sitting still during a good song. That concept seems...foreign to me :huh:.

Anywho, concerts I've walked out of-only one, Brian...Johnson, I believe, is his last name, the lead singer of Bad Company-he was part of a thing with two other artists that night, and he was the last one, and my family left halfway through just 'cause it was getting late and we were tired and stuff. The show was okay, but that was the big reason.

Angela
Come on Angela, I wanna hear you hated his guts and your whole family threw tomatoes at him!!! I want riots!!!! :scream:

:wink:

only one, although actually I did leave Razorlight one song early due to circumstances beyond my control, which would be The Dears. Now, to say I'm fan of keyboards would be as insultive as calling me a Huddersfield Town fan so I was concerned when they set up some five of them, let alone having 3 people playing keyboards and 1 playing a flute, a flute for gods' sakes! I couldn't cope and left after about 5 or 6 really bad 'tunes'.

Back
Top Bottom