Concert Madness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Bright Eyes concert I was just at was absolutely incredible.

The sound, presentation, and most importantly the music were all topnotch :up:

Plus, the high comedy of the sceney/emo kids traveling in packs was hilarious.

Sounds exactly like my night with Conor last Sunday.

Good on ya, LMP.

My only gripe is I had to wait 2 and a half hours in my standing room spot and people kept squishing me into some guy's back. His back and I became friends.

Then when the show started, this hairy girl started moving towards me to film the show and ended up pushing me to the side with no view. So I started shouting in her ear, pushing her over a little bit, then after one song I just got back in my old spot and put my head in front of her camera. Karma's a bitch.

The best song was by far Road to Joy. :up:

I had to get a small photo album and store all my ticket stubs in there in chronological order to figure this out! :lol:

First concert: Depeche Mode, Exciter Tour, MSG NYC, June 28, 2001

Favorite concert: This one is hard. So many good ones but one that stands out in my mind right now is Pearl Jam, Camden NJ, May 27, 2006. Such a rocking good show! :drool:

Worst concert: Probably Aerosmith at Jones Beach, NY, Aug 30, 2002. Not that it was bad but not a great setlist that I can remember.

Last concert: The Killers, MSG NYC, April 28, 2007. Fucking great show! :drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:

The best song was by far Road to Joy. :up:

We didn't get Road To Joy. We also didn't get a standing room. Lua was very nice though, and the place went nuts for First Day Of My Life.

First: Elton John (Brisbane 1993)
Favourite: Radiohead (2nd Sydney show 2005)
Worst: Bublebeez opening for Radiohead 2005
Last: U2 Sydney 2007

Back
Top Bottom