Conception Junction, Missouri, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sweet, and allegedly coffee-flavoured. Apparently it's so sweet that I don't mind the coffee-ness...

*makes note to brush teeth before bed*

Huh. I tend to like my wines dry ...

I wasn't disputing the lunacy of our nerdiness. :wink: ... or should that be the nerdiness of our lunacy?

:lol: Both, perhaps?

NewZealandflag.jpg

Hell yes.

(Shame the All Blacks aren't actually, you know, playing tonight.)

I like my alcohol to not taste of alcohol. Probably why I don't drink a great deal...

I keep saying, you're missing out!

Extra nerd points for wanting to get the terminology precisely right. :up:

Even more nerd points for considering the implications of both options and deciding that they need not be mutually exclusive and can co-exist rather nicely.

And add a few more points for singing along to an album based on George Orwell's Animal Farm while doing this. And being able to identify the specific references to political culture and events.

I keep saying, you're missing out!
And I keep saying, :yuck: ...

Even more nerd points for considering the implications of both options and deciding that they need not be mutually exclusive and can co-exist rather nicely.

And add a few more points for singing along to an album based on George Orwell's Animal Farm while doing this. And being able to identify the specific references to political culture and events.

Okay, okay, you win at nerdism! :lol: Not that that was ever in doubt. :wink:

I'm impressed a GG1 was posting in the first place.

loc_gg1.jpg

Pennsylvania Railroad GG1, fuck yeah. :drool: :drool:

Yes to BCA :sad: I don't want it to happen...maybe I should leave the forum forever at 14,999 posts. :uhoh:

DAMN YOU AFI! Why must you be a Screamo band on occasion? Especially at the end of PERFECTLY GOOD SONGS. Screaming is SO unnecessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom