Conception Junction, Missouri, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine the Frankston council gave them a sweet deal, and it seems this current council wants to improve the place's image. Apparently there's some annual I Love Frankston parade that's been initiated recently. :lol:
That's what I was going to tell you... I saw a woman in the city the other day with a bag that had "I :heart: Frankston" on it. (Except the :heart: wasn't animated, obviously.)

Dammit, I have no idea where these Tassie pics are. I did find my photos from a couple of field trips, though.

That's what I was going to tell you... I saw a woman in the city the other day with a bag that had "I :heart: Frankston" on it. (Except the :heart: wasn't animated, obviously.)

Hahahaha.

Probably Kate.

(Her cousins live in Frankston and she doesn't get why the suburb is bashed. She thought it was just me randomly hating something until a Chaser skit showed her how well-known Frankston's reputation is. Personally, all I needed to do was ride the train down to Frankston to see all the stories are true.)

This post will be 100 in the thread.

And I desperately need sleep. Night all :wave:

Whee, fuck you, Averx!

:laugh: Have a good night!

I'm just about to go and cut up the cheese before starting on the drinking.

So the DI'ing is not going well :lol: I think I've got it down to 10 different possible springsteen songs now, and I keep fighting myself to keep off lame music :laugh:

And now I'm at Explosions in the Sky....I don't knwo what to use :scream: I already used Your Hand in Mine and EVERYONE has used First Breath After Coma

I haven't, if that helps...

and if it fits, use it. :shrug:

I agree with this. And Ashley, just so you know, First Breath After Coma and ASOH, stereotypical EITS and U2 choices, are already on my list. I don't care. They fit best.

I'm gonna watch Footrot Flats, all childhood revisiting and such. When it's over and I return, I expect Axver to be telling everyone to fuck off. :wave:

Just about to start drinking now, actually. So hopefully I'll be mildly tipsy when you return. :wave:

THat's the thing. Already in this one alone I've come across FBAC twice. And this one hasn't even started yet! :lol: I don't know, maybe I will maybe I won't :ohmy:

OK, I've got my Dutch edam cheese sliced. I've got my crackers. Time to start with the pinot gris and progress to the pinot noir.

OK, I have my pinot gris. Te Henga, from Marlborough, 2007 vintage. Good stuff; I think I have just 2 glasses of it left including this. It smells nice and fruity. :up:

You joining me live from kahlua land, Ali?

This is not at all a spectacular wine on the first sip. It seems very plain and it goes down almost too easily. But by about the third or fourth sip, it begins to open up and you realise it lasts incredibly well in the mouth. Great fruity flavours and hints of spices.

This ad is ALL OVER FYM. Oh, the poor lonely FYMers.

imgad

I'd love to see a Taliban-approved version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom