Conception Junction, Missouri, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally, RE: Hannah Montana, I left the TV on the other day purely for noise, and I suddenly realised it was on during Hannah Montana and I ended up watching it for a while.

I ask, how did that little redneck girl get so popular?

I actually do kinda like that show :reject:

Where's Bonnie, our resident Greekophile, to back me up re: olives? :tsk:

Incidentally, RE: Hannah Montana, I left the TV on the other day purely for noise, and I suddenly realised it was on during Hannah Montana and I ended up watching it for a while.

I ask, how did that little redneck girl get so popular?

I asked myself how Nikki Webster got popular. Just some of the great unsolved mysteries of the universe... :shrug:

I asked myself how Nikki Webster got popular. Just some of the great unsolved mysteries of the universe... :shrug:

Well, at least we can blame the Sydney Olympics for Nikki Webster.

Oh god, now I'm having visions of Hannah Montana opening the upcoming Olympics. It's an Apocalyptic nightmare, people.

:laugh: I must admit, I was mildly entertained.

Although the laugh track running for 30 minutes straight must get annoying.

Oh My God yes it does....

But sometimes...like this one time I actually linked..[I feel like it was you actually...]someone in this thread to a video of Hannah, that kind of stuff is comedic gold. It dealt with her speaking to a group of Preschoolers and inadvertently telling them that some beloved cartoon character wasn't real.

Just so you lot know, you're all Philistines who bring the culinary phail. :tsk:

This dinner is awesome. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom