Conception Junction, Missouri, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno... and what happens after we get past Generation Z? Generation AA? or Generation @, or $, or %.... ?

I'm apparently just on one end of Generation X... I forget how it's defined, so I can't remember if I'm on the old or the young end. Given that I can't remember that, I'm probably on the senile end... :lol:

Generation X, ages 24-32 years
Generation Y, ages 16-24 years
Generation Z, ages preteen-15 years.

Oh Google ads...you bring so much HOPE to my life:

imgad

How's it going? :D

I just found the case to Caesar II and got WAY too excited. Opened it up and it was one of mom's random CD's called Burn the Floor :huh:.
She denies it's hers.

I have some friends who I think went to see that show.... I'm not a fan of dancing so much.

Also, Hi Ashley! :wave:

But then there's this....Generation X is a term used to describe generations in many countries around the world born from 1965 to around 1982

:shrug: So fucked if I know!

Well, there you go... rather more safely an X than I thought. And a generation is only eight years, now? They told me at school it was 25...

They don't make generations they way they used to! :tsk:

Well, there you go... rather more safely an X than I thought. And a generation is only eight years, now? They told me at school it was 25...

They don't make generations they way they used to! :tsk:

Seriously...how can a GENERATION be 8 years?

I don't know many 8 year old baby daddies

Despite what Ali will tell the thread to the contrary, olives are made of SuperWin. :drool:

Incidentally, RE: Hannah Montana, I left the TV on the other day purely for noise, and I suddenly realised it was on during Hannah Montana and I ended up watching it for a while.

I ask, how did that little redneck girl get so popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom