Conception Junction, Missouri, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

As bad a Lion Red is, it's bound to be better than American beer.

What do American beer and having sex in a canoe have in common? They're both fucking close to water.

We were in the River Piddle lately. I wondered if it had a connection to American beer.

Damn you ax :drool: you're making me hungry AGAIN!

:hmm: I do have a little bit of tomato-mozarella salad left... :lmao: I ate some around midnight last night, was hungry!

Actually I feel geriatric. Surely they must be what? Generation Z?

I dunno... and what happens after we get past Generation Z? Generation AA? or Generation @, or $, or %.... ?

I'm apparently just on one end of Generation X... I forget how it's defined, so I can't remember if I'm on the old or the young end. Given that I can't remember that, I'm probably on the senile end... :lol:

I dunno... and what happens after we get past Generation Z? Generation AA? or Generation @, or $, or %.... ?

I'm apparently just on one end of Generation X... I forget how it's defined, so I can't remember if I'm on the old or the young end. Given that I can't remember that, I'm probably on the senile end... :lol:

:lmao: Generation AA! Gluey and me will surely be in it :wink: with all the guinness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom