Conception Junction, Missouri, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to my mother during the first quarter. Brisbane led 24-8, then the Eagles got a goal. Both her and Alan were of the opinion Brisbane were fucking lucky and should have been losing at that point. When that goal was scored to make it 24-16, my mother's response was just "oh here we go", like she expected the Eagles to just kick on and flog the Lions.

I was looking at a footy forum before, and last I checked it was about 91 - 46, Lions' way.

:lmao: Like I'm gonna stop posting here and drinking my beer (which is starting to effect me :evil: ).....sorry, no all blacks, no dan carter, no NZ thighs, no give a shit.

I'll take any rugby I can get!

But please do see my other, post, re: any game involving Australia, i.e. covering Australia vs the All Blacks. Goddamnit, this is one thing I hate about Melbourne; no live rugby on free-to-air. Fuck pay TV.

I speculated that you had found dinosaur bones in your backyard and were so caught up studying them that you'd lost track of time.

Another excellent theory. I don't actually think the rocks under Melbourne are the right age for dinosaurs, though, even if I could find any rocks, and even if they weren't just basalt. Going by the quagmire around uni, I'd guess that "Clayton" was well-named, though. With the clay, and all.... unless I'm thinking of the quagmire around Castlemaine. Which also has rocks of the wrong age, but at least there are fossils of some sort in there. Not that graptolites are very interesting...

whoops, rambling.

I'll take any rugby I can get!

But please do see my other, post, re: any game involving Australia, i.e. covering Australia vs the All Blacks. Goddamnit, this is one thing I hate about Melbourne; no live rugby on free-to-air. Fuck pay TV.

What's in it for me? :shifty:

Aww :cute: How's your Mum doing Ax?

She's been pretty good lately. She even went for her first run since the February hospitalisation. She only did two kilometres, but she didn't feel any ill effects afterwards, so that's a great sign. I think if she'd had to avoid going for her runs and bike rides for much longer, she would have gone stark raving mad!

She's been pretty good lately. She even went for her first run since the February hospitalisation. She only did two kilometres, but she didn't feel any ill effects afterwards, so that's a great sign. I think if she'd had to avoid going for her runs and bike rides for much longer, she would have gone stark raving mad!

Good to hear! :hug:

ONLY 2 K ???

dude i dont think i could run 200m at the moment :lol:

Awesome news!! I've gone 1 year since going to the gym thanks to my dickey back and dodgy heart. Hoping to go back VERY soon....but it maybe too late - I'm already bonkers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom