Conception Junction, Missouri, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want a copy? Remind me tomorrow or next week when I'm not having a beer....:shifty:

:hyper:

This could be the first boot I've acquired since ... 2005. With the exception of MP3 data DVDs Matthias has sent me for U2VT snippetchecking, that is.

OH BY THE WAY.

This is especially for Ian and Kim. The Australia vs South Africa rugby is starting soon, I believe. Please, please, please, no spoilers. The AFL is live here and the rugby's delayed. I don't get it until midnight, i.e. in three hours. :madspit:

ZOMG YOU MISSED A COVER OF DANCING QUEEN.

Yeah.

Well, my friend said she was sitting waaaaay up in the nosebleed section of the 'G, and the sound was apparently pretty ordinary up there (I seem to recall she said she didn't recognise half of the songs until she heard the lyrics), but still. Just another small regret to add to the list.

Incidentally Ax, that game has been going for 45 minutes.

Oh, has it? I assumed kickoff would be either 7:30 or 8pm Perth time, thus beginning in 25-55 minutes. I suppose they schedule it earlier so it's more reasonable for the eastern states.

SO FUCKING SHOW IT LIVE IN MELBOURNE AS WELL AS SYDNEY AND BRISBANE, YOU BASTARDS.

By the way, the "please no spoilers" thing will apply to any game involving Australia, as I don't expect any to be shown live. As for South Africa vs New Zealand, I think I'm shit out of luck unless I want to head down and watch it at some pub.

:hyper: Ooh where???

*runstometservice*

393599b4.jpg

:D

Bah! Why isn't AFL.com.au loading all the way for me? I want to see how much we're getting thrashed by!

I was talking to my mother during the first quarter. Brisbane led 24-8, then the Eagles got a goal. Both her and Alan were of the opinion Brisbane were fucking lucky and should have been losing at that point. When that goal was scored to make it 24-16, my mother's response was just "oh here we go", like she expected the Eagles to just kick on and flog the Lions.

OH BY THE WAY.

This is especially for Ian and Kim. The Australia vs South Africa rugby is starting soon, I believe. Please, please, please, no spoilers. The AFL is live here and the rugby's delayed. I don't get it until midnight, i.e. in three hours. :madspit:

Carn the Hawks! :D

</apathetic footy fan>

Are you barracking for South Africa, Ax?

OH BY THE WAY.

:lmao: Like I'm gonna stop posting here and drinking my beer (which is starting to effect me :evil: ).....sorry, no all blacks, no dan carter, no NZ thighs, no give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom