Conception Junction, Missouri, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes: If I get my arse into gear one day I could burn some copies for anyone interested.....

Yeah, there's video footage of Auckland?! :ohmy:

I managed to dig up incomplete footage of Christchurch (alas, on VCD, not DVD), but I had no idea video of Auckland existed.

Now, what we urgently need is the missing Auckland Lovetown show. By that, I mean that audio would do just fine! 1989-10-11 is missing entirely, and 1989-10-10 is incomplete.

Beyond that, the only other Kiwi concert that I believe we lack is a complete boot of 1984-08-29, Christchurch (we have audio of most of the main set).

Ta... just out of curiosity, what's the first Zoo Sydney show like to listen to?

Er ... I've played it like once or twice, heh. I think it's none too impressive, but there's worse out there. Could be wrong, though.

The Melbourne ZooTV boots do nothing to impress either. And ZooTV Christchurch is quite possibly the single worst sounding U2 bootleg made later than about 1982.

Oh geez, I forgot about the Superthread somehow.
whoopsta1.gif

I WAS gonna get a paper today cause it's a super big saturday edition and my mom cancelled subscription for holidays.. :crack: but it's pissing rain... i'm not gonna cycle to the supermarket to get it I think..

Er ... I've played it like once or twice, heh. I think it's none too impressive, but there's worse out there. Could be wrong, though.

The Melbourne ZooTV boots do nothing to impress either. And ZooTV Christchurch is quite possibly the single worst sounding U2 bootleg made later than about 1982.

I could have (maybe) gone to the Melbourne ZooTV show. My friend asked me, and I said no. :banghead:

Yeah, there's video footage of Auckland?! :ohmy:

I managed to dig up incomplete footage of Christchurch (alas, on VCD, not DVD), but I had no idea video of Auckland existed.

Now, what we urgently need is the missing Auckland Lovetown show. By that, I mean that audio would do just fine! 1989-10-11 is missing entirely, and 1989-10-10 is incomplete.

Beyond that, the only other Kiwi concert that I believe we lack is a complete boot of 1984-08-29, Christchurch (we have audio of most of the main set).

Do you want a copy? Remind me tomorrow or next week when I'm not having a beer....:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom