Conception Junction, Missouri, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I smelt it at U2 and unsurprisingly, a few league games (international games, not Warriors games).

Fucking rancid.
I jsut photographed the stadium in Podgorica for you Ian. We passed the Tivat airfield on the bus this morning but I wasn't prepared with my camera. Same thing happened on the way out of Sarajevo (where I got a few through-the-bus-window tram pictures) when we passed like a train graveyard with rusty trains but I just wasn't ready.

Cigarettes smell fucking vile.

And in enclosed spaces, I quickly end up with asthma, so.

I jsut photographed the stadium in Podgorica for you Ian. We passed the Tivat airfield on the bus this morning but I wasn't prepared with my camera. Same thing happened on the way out of Sarajevo (where I got a few through-the-bus-window tram pictures) when we passed like a train graveyard with rusty trains but I just wasn't ready.

Oooh, cool!

oh damn, :grumpy: I answered that with yes already, since technically I did when I was 13, it didn't have any effect either.. but that was one joint with.. 6 people or so :lol:

:wink: and yea gluey, I grew up with alcohol, like, I got sips of wine from my dad when I was little, then as I was around 12 I went with them to winerys in france and I got a small glass of wine to taste (ofcourse my parents had to spit it out, I didn't :wink: )
:shrug: and a beer on my birthday..

:giggle: Ooh that's what I grew up with....probably a bit more though. Unfortunately my technicolour yodelling ability proves that I still get affected by it :giggle:

VAZZA! :wave:

I suspect you're going to be the first to lose the second point of the following two from my draft Superthread Purity Test:

97. been to a location the Superthread has visited?
98. been to a location the Superthread has visited because it's a location the Superthread has visited?

Unless Ali or Jen's about to jump in their car and head off to Tittybong, Blowhard, or Mount Buggery, anyway.
Well I will get to Bar in a few days. Though honestly I might have gone through there anyway on a bus, but the superthread guarantees I'm getting off the bus and exploring.

However Crap Albania is a long shot, I'm sticking to main roads and places in Albania because it's not as safe.

So, folks, new U2 album on 17 November per good sources.

18th if you're not cool and live in North America.

So, folks, new U2 album on 17 November per good sources.

18th if you're not cool and live in North America.
New rumour? Interferencers pulling dates from thin air?

Although it would continue the trend of nearly-my-birthday U2-related things. (Bomb's release, the Melbourne Vertigo shows...)

*edit* Didn't actually see the "per good sources" bit before... but I'll still not hold my breath until I can go buy the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom