Conception Junction, Missouri, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so insanely hyped up about it that I didn't care how long it went on. Watching it was like what I imagine it would be like to inject crack. To me. Then again, I'm crazy into Batman.

:wave:

This has been happening to me all week :shrug:

I got this error page saying it couldn't find an IP address for interference.com, or something like that... Oh well, it seems to be working now.

And I don't think I've met you yet.... hi, I'm Alison :wave:

And it's kind of a co-incidence, I was just reading some of your posts in DI III... :ohmy:

My ability to memorize useless facts should not be underestimated. Larry's DI list:

picturebg8.jpg

Would I lose points for awful flow, though, or gain them for being true to the theme?

And it looks like someone's already beaten me to it anyway :D

Oh, now there's a difficult one. We may need to have a lengthy 200 post argument to resolve this.

I'm Danny :) Lila64's hubby (as she puts it) & Bono'sLilPal'94 dad

I make sporadic appearances in here.

Oh, your name's Danny? I didn't know that. Shit, how many more Daniel/Danny/Dans is the Superthread going to have? We also have bono_man2002, COBL_04, and PFan! :lol:

Oh, your name's Danny? I didn't know that. Shit, how many more Daniel/Danny/Dans is the Superthread going to have? We also have bono_man2002, COBL_04, and PFan! :lol:

:lol: Didn't know that. That's why I rarely post it, but Alison told me her name, so I thought it was only right.

So back to Hardy it is :D

It somehow seems even funnier now. :lmao:

Oh man, parts of it are so campy, while other parts overcompensate for that by being thoroughly pissed off. It's the perfect Larry list.

If it weren't for the fact that the plot I came up with for the Desert Island episode was incredibly convoluted, that cartoon totally would have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom