Conception Junction, Missouri, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So your mother's made of at least some SuperWin too.
she was my popmart buddy! i was going to take my dad for his birthday (his birthday is 15/5, popmart was either the 14th or 16th, i forget) but he had a bad allergy attack on the business trip he'd just returned to. some kind of tree or grass while he was in regina. his doctor said he'd permanently damage his hearing by doing to the concert.

so now i cay say...he's allergic to canada! :lol:

she was my popmart buddy! i was going to take my dad for his birthday (his birthday is 15/5, popmart was either the 14th or 16th, i forget) but he had a bad allergy attack on the business trip he'd just returned to. some kind of tree or grass while he was in regina. his doctor said he'd permanently damage his hearing by doing to the concert.

so now i cay say...he's allergic to canada! :lol:

Haha, your poor father. Also, Popmart was the 14th. Clemson was the 16th.

And the Superthreads need to go to Regina one day.

The nonsensical ramblings of a lunatic mind

A coworker announced he was going to the bathroom. No idea why. But then my mind wandered and I wondered if anyone had ever taken a piss in their cubicle. You can drink at lunch as long as you don't come back hammered, so the thought occurred to me. And then I thought that if that person was drunk, he probably didn't piss in his cubicle. He probably walked across the aisle and pissed in the empty cubicle. Or maybe not empty. Maybe just unoccupied. And then I wondered if that could get you fired, if no one sees it. If there would be some sort of investigation or if the janitors would just be called.

Thought of that stone cold sober, as a matter of fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom