Conception Junction, Missouri, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha, i told her that and she said you sound like a cool, interesting person :D

yes i talk to my mom about the superthreads, i'm a loser.

I like her already. She knows 11OTT, she went to Popmart, and now she inflates my ego. Win. :wink:

And haha, my mother knows about Interference, but she's such a technological n00b that trying to explain anything more to her would just go straight over her head. She barely has any idea how Interference works, except that it's like a big e-mail where lots of people can discuss things.

A coworker announced he was going to the bathroom. No idea why. But then my mind wandered and I wondered if anyone had ever taken a piss in their cubicle. You can drink at lunch as long as you don't come back hammered, so the thought occurred to me. And then I thought that if that person was drunk, he probably didn't piss in his cubicle. He probably walked across the aisle and pissed in the empty cubicle. Or maybe not empty. Maybe just unoccupied. And then I wondered if that could get you fired, if no one sees it. If there would be some sort of investigation or if the janitors would just be called.

Thought of that stone cold sober, as a matter of fact.
What the hell? :laugh:

i know!!! because 1. regina, come on. i know outside of the states it rhymes with vagina :lmao:

and saskatchewan, come on! it's hilarious

What, in the States it doesn't rhyme with vagina? Here, whenever you say Regina, somebody's bound to make a "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" joke.

And Saskatchewan = Best. Province name. EVER.

we should just visit the entire country of Saskatchewan someday. or maybe spend a week touring th ecountry

Unfortunately breast feeding seems to be out of the question after a reduction (unless they've changed their methods) and things go a bit numb. But for comfort etc it's the best thing I EVER fucking did!!

OK, Khan, I'm so out of the loop. Have you had your foot operation or something?

What, in the States it doesn't rhyme with vagina? Here, whenever you say Regina, somebody's bound to make a "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" joke.

And Saskatchewan = Best. Province name. EVER.

No. In fact there's a movie called The Imoposters that came out in 1995 vthat has an entire scene dedictated to that way of pronouncing it, that's the only way I even knew people pronounce it any way but Ru Jean a

I like her already. She knows 11OTT, she went to Popmart, and now she inflates my ego. Win. :wink:

And haha, my mother knows about Interference, but she's such a technological n00b that trying to explain anything more to her would just go straight over her head. She barely has any idea how Interference works, except that it's like a big e-mail where lots of people can discuss things.
:heart:

awww! my mom's cool about this stuff. she knew about the setlist parties, and me not wanting to be out when we had one. plus she's an admin of another forum, so :D

And can I just say again.....for those who may have missed it, and those who need to hear it again.....

I FUCKING LOVE MY NEW MODEM.....

Yeah, ok, not much is happening in my life today....:giggle:

awww! my mom's cool about this stuff. she knew about the setlist parties, and me not wanting to be out when we had one. plus she's an admin of another forum, so :D

Hah, that's awesome. I taught my Mum about the setlist parties and not to be offended if I didn't particularly want to talk or leave my room for a few hours during them, especially when we had a live feed. The whole live feed thing fascinated her.

Hah, that's awesome. I taught my Mum about the setlist parties and not to be offended if I didn't particularly want to talk or leave my room for a few hours during them, especially when we had a live feed. The whole live feed thing fascinated her.

You telling your mom you needed alone time for a few hours made me llo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom