Conception Junction, Missouri, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck THAT.

Gatling.gun.750pix.jpg

I was thinking of do-it-yourself brain bleach.

I don't mind the Saints (when they're not beating us), but that makes me wonder. :huh:

I imagine the Frankston council gave them a sweet deal, and it seems this current council wants to improve the place's image. Apparently there's some annual I Love Frankston parade that's been initiated recently. :lol:

Here's a good idea to improve Frankston's image: get out of the eighties and get rid of the ferals. The train to Stony Point isn't nicknamed the Feral Flyer by railfans for nothing!

Good god. I just sang Porcupine Tree to my fish as I fed them for the night. I'm a nutter.

So I come back for a moment to catch up, and here's what i understand:

Ax thinks that plane will excite Ian, immediately aftewards Ian knocked over a coke

Ax sings Porcupine Tree to his pets, Bonnie was emo'ing it up on a Ukulele, and wildhoney sings U2 to her dogs.

*backs away slowly*

Well as much as I'd love to stay and play, I have 3 children to get up to in a few hours.....:yikes:

Ax, don't forget Intercourse is next!!!!

:ohmy: That sounded a bit wrong didn't it :giggle:

Well as much as I'd love to stay and play, I have 3 children to get up to in a few hours.....:yikes:

Ax, don't forget Intercourse is next!!!!

:ohmy: That sounded a bit wrong didn't it :giggle:

I wish intercourse were next. :(

Instead, I'm going to get pissed soon. Hopefully I'll remember the thread location.

Have a good one! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom