Conception Junction, Missouri, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wink: tried anything already, it's cause I grew up with alcohol... sorta resistance thing..

no, on Axvers advice :wink: I tried pot last night with my best friend.. he had two joints... he got high... me... nothing :yawn:
tho it smelled a LOt better than smoking..

:hug: sup miss bionic?

:hmm: Maybe we need to send you on a 2 week bender like that dude from the Stones....

You grew up with alcohol?

Pot doesn't do a huge amount to me....gives me a bit of the giggles but I don't get wasted on it.

:wave:

in a few days i should be in Bar, Montenegro. If Ali is around she might be excited by one of my destinations for Albania, Butrint. (wikitravel it)

oh damn, :grumpy: I answered that with yes already, since technically I did when I was 13, it didn't have any effect either.. but that was one joint with.. 6 people or so :lol:

:wink: and yea gluey, I grew up with alcohol, like, I got sips of wine from my dad when I was little, then as I was around 12 I went with them to winerys in france and I got a small glass of wine to taste (ofcourse my parents had to spit it out, I didn't :wink: )
:shrug: and a beer on my birthday..

Pot smells worse than cigarettes, folks.

I wouldn't say that, but I think they both smell pretty gross.

We used to have this massive Ukranian guy on our floor in the student residence... the whole floor stunk of pot, and unfortunately his room was right opposite the laundry.

:wave:

in a few days i should be in Bar, Montenegro. If Ali is around she might be excited by one of my destinations for Albania, Butrint. (wikitravel it)

VAZZA! :wave:

I suspect you're going to be the first to lose the second point of the following two from my draft Superthread Purity Test:

97. been to a location the Superthread has visited?
98. been to a location the Superthread has visited because it's a location the Superthread has visited?

Unless Ali or Jen's about to jump in their car and head off to Tittybong, Blowhard, or Mount Buggery, anyway.

oh damn, :grumpy: I answered that with yes already, since technically I did when I was 13, it didn't have any effect either.. but that was one joint with.. 6 people or so :lol:

Oh boo! So you're still on 65% then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom