Conception Junction, Missouri, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Actually, I was trying to dodge posting the score for a while. Because it was like another lifetime for me. If I took the test now, just going by the last 25 years or so, it would be quite different :angel: :D

You just can't escape this thread's curiosity. :wink:

And I'm willing to bet you'd still be considerably more corrupt than yours truly! :lol:

I see the name and think of ABC Schoolhouse Rock for Conjunction Junction

SchoolhouseRock.jpg

conjunction junction what's your function?

Hooking up words, and phrases and clauses

Hi Ian :wave:

Sorry I'm so boring hardy :grumpy:

Nothing boring about you, sweetie :drool: Actually, now that I think of it, the score wouldn't be too much higher. Just not in the Jen & carlos territory. :wink:

But I don't expect some of the kinkier situations in the list to happen again, unless you want to invite some friends over for a little party :evil:

And hi Ian! :wave:

I've been thinking about multi-vitamins... Ever since the massage lady at work was telling me about how magnesium is used when muscles relax (as opposed to how sodium is used when they contract), and magnesium supplements could help people with muscle tension, my neck and shoulders have been unhappy with me. Maybe she did something to me when she was giving me the massage, too... :grumpy:

And typically, Australia as a whole is deficient in magnesium and potassium and zinc (and other negative ions, apparently)... stupid ancient leached soils. Who knew glaciers could be so handy?

Nothing boring about you, sweetie :drool: Actually, now that I think of it, the score wouldn't be too much higher. Just not in the Jen & carlos territory. :wink:

But I don't expect some of the kinkier situations in the list to happen again, unless you want to invite some friends over for a little party :evil:

No, I think I'll keep you to myself, TYVM :sexywink:

Ok, I think I have to get some sleep. G'nite all :wave:

That is good news Gluey. Stay on top of it (and hubby too :evil:), and make sure you have competent docs :hug:

I've got the best doctor in NZ for my heart. And I'm doing good on the meds thank goodness. I think I just got totally run down after everything that's happened this past year - with my back bionicness, my bloody ticker, and then the drama with my kids school. I have to remind myself that when I don't have my bionic knickers on, I'm still only human :lol:

I've been thinking about multi-vitamins... Ever since the massage lady at work was telling me about how magnesium is used when muscles relax (as opposed to how sodium is used when they contract), and magnesium supplements could help people with muscle tension, my neck and shoulders have been unhappy with me. Maybe she did something to me when she was giving me the massage, too... :grumpy:

And typically, Australia as a whole is deficient in magnesium and potassium and zinc (and other negative ions, apparently)... stupid ancient leached soils. Who knew glaciers could be so handy?

Magnesium is fantastic. Mr G suffers from horrendous leg cramps. He takes magnesium for it and it's wicked how it helps out! He can't live without it!

Gee....how strange that Lila and Hardy disappear at the same time.....anyone would think they're married...giggle: :evil:

I seriously hate my body :|

first, I can't get drunk.. .fine, I learnt to live with that..

Guess what happened last night... :| ya, you can guess it, nothing..

:hug: glad to see you're still alive!
yea metal compouds can be good for your muscles :yes:

:wink: but they're POSITIVE ions, not negative..

I seriously hate my body :|

first, I can't get drunk.. .fine, I learnt to live with that..

Guess what happened last night... :| ya, you can guess it, nothing..

:scratch: Have you ever found out why you can't get drunk? Different types of alcohol etc???

And did you body not do anything last night?? :giggle:

Oh and HI!!!! :hug:

Looks like New Zealand wins. :up:

Oh, so while I'm on the phone, most of you bugger off! :grumpy:

Were Lila and Hardy off to Conception Junction? :shifty:

:hug: glad to see you're still alive!
yea metal compouds can be good for your muscles :yes:

:wink: but they're POSITIVE ions, not negative..
I know sodium is positive... well, I just took the massage lady's word for it that Mg, K and Zn were negative. I honestly can't remember that much chemistry :lol:

And yes, I iz alive. :hug:

Looks like New Zealand wins. :up:

In this one instance, I will agree. :wink:

:scratch: Have you ever found out why you can't get drunk? Different types of alcohol etc???

And did you body not do anything last night?? :giggle:

Oh and HI!!!! :hug:

:wink: tried anything already, it's cause I grew up with alcohol... sorta resistance thing..

no, on Axvers advice :wink: I tried pot last night with my best friend.. he had two joints... he got high... me... nothing :yawn:
tho it smelled a LOt better than smoking..

:hug: sup miss bionic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom