Conan's secrets: David Bowie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isabelle_guns

Refugee
I came across these and it gave me a chuckle this morning.

Conan O'Brien : David Bowie 'Secrets'

BOWIE SECRETS

"In the original version of A Space Odyssey I sang 'Ground Control, I miss my mum. Ground Control, I miss my mum.' What can I say? I miss mum."

"You would think a rock star being married to a super-model would be one of the greatest things in the world. It is."

"I don't know how many times someone has come up to me and said 'Hey! Let's dance!' I hate dancing. God it's stupid."

"Sometimes when I'm at a McDonalds, I wait until nobody is looking, and then I stick my hand inside the straw dispenser and touch all the straws."

"I've re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman."

"I was on tour in the United States back in '89 and we did a show in Cincinnati. During that show I shouted out, 'It's great to be in Cincinnati!' That was a lie."

isabelle_guns said:
"I've re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman."

"I was on tour in the United States back in '89 and we did a show in Cincinnati. During that show I shouted out, 'It's great to be in Cincinnati!' That was a lie."

:lmao: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom