computers collapsing, communication ending, deathbears dieing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
hello,

due to an extremely unfortunate incident today, i will no longer be posting here or anywhere for quite some time.

i suppose this is bad karma coming to collect its dues? some of you would agree i'm most deserving.

anyway, it's ironic i've made so many "goodbye forever!!" threads as a joke, and here i am making one ferr reeeel.

on top of that, i'm going back to poland for a little while, so i won't be around anyway.

words of advice: don't put anything by your computer that you shouldn't.

anyway, that be that. i'm quite pissed off about this malfunction, but i'll get it fixed eventually.

...and yes. i'll come back - better than ever. could i do any less?

~mr. sparkle

:sexywink:

hahahaha!:laugh:

04.gif

hmmm... well now i don't know WHAT to believe.

you're really leaving us, for real? really?

i don't know if i can bear it without you!
ah, that SUCKED (apologies to cujo)

be careful out there in the real world, at least you'll have poland to keep you busy. you may also have to pick up a hobby or something.
after all, there is only so much self-gratification a body can stand..

until then, my minotaur shall be weeping...

cryingminotaur.jpg

Zoomerang96 said:
on top of that, i'm going back to poland for a little while, so i won't be around anyway.

are you applying for the pope position?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is a big disappointment to me.

I hope your kidding.

if yo do go ...ill misss you and im sure we'll speak of you often.
you bring the interference members closer together

I hope you'll accept a heartfelt ( my heart cries woeful tears ) squeezin......:sad: :sad: :sad:

oh.........* phew*

im so much of a lamer.////i just have to lay down and relax for a sec.....i didnt know how i wouldve made it................urhghgjkhskla

well the unbelievable has happened.

everything works...except the "j" key. so now i have to use the onscreen keyboard.

that certainly beats buying a new computer. and so far, i've been finding that "j" really isn't a letter i use that often.

anyway, not sure what happened, but my computer went from making a horrible noise without being able to even load to windows to this. i'm most grateful, to say the least.

three cheers for second chances...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom