Computer OE10, Kate Edgar Information Commons, University of Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided that Friday is the day.

Friday will be the day.

The day that I venture up to Northcote to buy a camera lens.

Want to come, Ax?

I have indeed been meaning to make a trip to acquire a tripod and other accessories. Furthermore, I believe I am free on Friday! This sounds like a good idea.

I have indeed been meaning to make a trip to acquire a tripod and other accessories. Furthermore, I believe I am free on Friday! This sounds like a good idea.

500_featured.jpg

Sounds good. Time and place to meet for this?

500_featured.jpg

Sounds good. Time and place to meet for this?

:laugh:

A bus route near my place goes right past Digital Camera Warehouse but runs to a bit of a shit schedule ... would around midday suit you? I'll have a poke around to see how the schedule works out.

:laugh:

A bus route near my place goes right past Digital Camera Warehouse but runs to a bit of a shit schedule ... would around midday suit you? I'll have a poke around to see how the schedule works out.

I was gonna take the train or the tram, myself. And a respectable lunch sounds good too.

I was gonna take the train or the tram, myself. And a respectable lunch sounds good too.

I can easily meet either the bus or tram. Respectable food is always a good idea.

Looking at my bus, actually it's not so bad at all. I can be at High St by the shop at 12:02pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom