Computer OE10, Kate Edgar Information Commons, University of Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because I'm already sitting stupidly close with the font size boosted.

It's just awkward because, of course, being a laptop, there's a keyboard between me and the screen. I normally leave a smaller space between the monitor and the edge of the desk - just enough room for a glass or whatever, not for a laptop keyboard and touchpad.

I feel you on the computer troubles Ax. I am currently running in safe mode because SOMETHING is wrong with my processor, or I have a virus. Well that's fine with me except, my touchpad is broken, you might recall, so, on my computer normally, I have the right click set as the left click (mind-boggling, I know) and a section on the touch pad itself that if I double-click, it acts as the right click. Well in safe mode, it reverts back to normal, so I can't really use the touchpad at all, and I can't turn it off. The problem is left click is ALWAYS held down, so I keep draging stuff all over the place. AND to top it all off, my virus scan won't run :scream:

i'm going to back away slowly before my work computer explodes.

Maybe these computermajigs weren't such a good idea after all ...

... no, I don't think Luddite moments work for me, even with computer errors to frustrate me.

well, that's it. I can't run virus scan in safe mode, I can't fix the mouse. I am going to try running the comp in normal mode one more time.

I just love WALL-E, the fact that they got Peter Gabriel to do a song for it instead of Randy effing Newman is icing on the cake.

robertsbirthday.png

You know that guy Gavin who annoys me, but introduced me to Dave, who is awesome? He's met David Bowie. Not only has he met David Bowie, he gave David Bowie a lift to his hotel when his rental car broke down. I'm frankly speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom