Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
New show debuted tonight on NBC. Starring Joel McHale, Chevy Chase, John Oliver, etc. Anybody watch it? What didja think?

I liked it - think it has potential :up:

300.ab.community.050609.jpg

I forgot about it! Damnit! I love Joel on The Soup, and this show looks hilarious too. Plus it has the doctor from Knocked Up, Chevy Chase, John Oliver, and Trudy from Mad Men. EPIC WIN. I hope they re-air it.:heart:

It definitely had some solid laughs, but we'll see how the rest of the season pans out.

I think you might be able to watch it online at NBC.com. Not sure.

And if Chevy is the only reason you might watch this laz, you have issues. Then again, we already knew that. :)

It definitely had some solid laughs, but we'll see how the rest of the season pans out.

I'm a sucker for anything with Donald Glover due to his great work with the legends at Derrick Comedy. McHale, Oliver, and Chase made this episode solid too. There's potential. Also, the chick looks like the girl Mark Walberg was hitting on in Invincible.

I wish I could remember all of Ken Jeong's dialogue as the Spanish teacher, because it was hilarious.

A solid second episode, for sure. But Parks won the night yet again.

A solid second episode, for sure. But Parks won the night yet again.

I need to catch up with Parks and Madmin.

None of my friends watch Parks, but one of them just got cable, so I'll force encourage them to check it out.

Did he tell the dad that he had Weezer tickets? Because if he did, that's awesome.

Watched the first 10 minutes of the Pilot last weekend. Holy shit, it was awful. Seriously nothing redeeming about it. If this shit makes it and Parks and Rec doesn't, it will be a sad, sad day for television.

The subsequent two episodes beat the shit out of the pilot. John Michael Higgins was his usual hilarious self last night. He's one of the most underrated funnymen around.

9/11 was basically 9/11 for the falafel business.

It's been moved to 8:00. There's too many other good shows on at 8 already.

Oh, come on, Leonard. If you're going to argue with me, put on a bathing suit.

I see biases on two sides, and I go both ways, so ... wait, strike that from the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom