Commentators under pressure...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snowbunny00774

ONE love, blood, life
Here are some double-entendres that were aired on TV & Radio

1. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - "And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"

2. New Zealand Rugby Commentator - "Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside him. "

3. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - "This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother."

4. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - " Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew."

5. US PGA Commentator - "One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them ..... Oh my god!! What have I just said??"

6. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on 'Time Team Live' said: "You'd eat beaver if you could get it."

7. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters - "Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69 yesterday."

8. Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports: "Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets."

9. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: "Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it by himself."

Re: Re: Re: Commentators under pressure...

No spoken words said:

I wish you'd time travel to the Middle Ages. Or Canada. Diseased bag of crap that you are.

You ran out of material all ready? That's the second time today you called me a diseased bag of crap. WEAK! Your shit is WEAK!

If I could time travel, I would not go to the middle ages though. No air conditioning. I'd go back to '90 and do my teenage years over again. Only this time I'd spend more time in the Bronx fucking your shit up, bitch.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Commentators under pressure...

No spoken words and UberBeaver, knock it off. If you guys aren't being serious and are just joking around, I think you should either tone it down or at least make it obvious that you are joking because, frankly, I can't tell. Either way, I really don't think calling someone a "diseased bag of crap" is appropriate. Neither is "diseased pile of shit" that I see you posted in B&C. We don't need to read stuff like that.

Re: Re: Re: Commentators under pressure...

UberBeaver said:
06-21-2007 04:25 PM - Re: Commentators under pressure...

Oh, you know it!

No spoken words said:
06-21-2007 05:48 PM - Re: Re: Commentators under pressure...

I wish you'd time travel to the Middle Ages. Or Canada. Diseased bag of crap that you are.

One hour and twenty three minutes later. I was simply commenting on the thread, ie: ON TOPIC. This isn't IO where you can just go off spouting nonsense, Mike.

No, I mean you started it a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I said "today is awesome...rainbows and puppies and apple pie and I think it's Moob Day and lord knows EVERYONE needs to see pictures of Larry Mullen's man boobs and I'm so pleased I could just skip all day life is good YAY!!!!" and you replied

"STFU".

And, just like that, it was on.

AND I am off to Philly!

No spoken words said:
No, I mean you started it a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I said "today is awesome...rainbows and puppies and apple pie and I think it's Moob Day and lord knows EVERYONE needs to see pictures of Larry Mullen's man boobs

I prefer Cherry Pie!

Larry3_small.gif

That fifth one there, about the (golf) balls, I'm pretty sure there was a thread started about that once, I remember reading about it.

Back
Top Bottom