Coming to a cineplex near you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
http://www.scriptsales.com/DDscriptsales.htm

A remake of "Back to School?" :huh:

On the other hand, this one made me laugh when I first read it:

Title: The Accidental Virgin
Log Line: A young woman, who hasn't had a lover in almost a year, becomes terrified that she's at risk of being "revirginized." She goes on a quest to get a man in her bed but discovers she's not as easy as she thinks.
Writer: Nicole Eastman
Agent: n/a
Buyer: Freestyle Pictures
Price: n/a
Genre: Drama
Logged: 6/20/03
More: Option. To be based on Valerie Frankel's comic novel. Heather Graham, Miranda DePencier, Sherry Singer and Ruth Fainberg to produce. Heather Graham to also star in. Adam Platnick's Freestyle Pictures is backed by Constantin Pictures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO many good movies...SO LITTLE FREE TIME to see them all!! :scream:

IQ 83, Little Black Book, and Second Coming look intriguing, along with a lot of others.

*keeps eyes peeled*

Heck, I'm taking July 3 off just so I have time to go see Terminator 3 and Matrix 2! :rolleyes:

Heather Graham really knows how to pick them! I was wondering how in the world she could follow "The Guru." :yikes:

ok, this one really piques my interest but I want to know why the organization opposes the development of this technology. Also, I think Robin Williams is a decent actor but I'd rather not see him attached to this project; it tells me that - if this movie gets made - it's going to be very mainstream, when otherwise it could be made with an indie, surreal feel, which in this case would be better.

The storyline should be modified thusly: The company that puts together the highlight discs compiles one for a deceased person who, they discover, pulled a heist and buried valuable artworks somewhere [let's say missing -- and priceless -- pieces from the Iraqi National Museum]. It's not quite possible to tell exactly where the deceased buried the goods -- just a general location. The brother of the deceased manages to get an early rough-cut of the disc and finds out about the hidden historic treasures. Then the firm makes the same discovery as they're editing the final cut of the disc they're putting together for the deceased's family. The brother races agains the firm in trying to find the goods so that he can sell them on the black market and buy soma (hey, it's the future) for resale, where he can make huge profits and retire to the planet Zanzibar. The obstacle to success? When our protagonist is not looking, the company's evil undercover agent swaps a slightly-edited disc for the real one, throwing our guy off in his hunt and leading him to a dark alley of hell, a cave filled with toothy head-eating beasts.

Title: Final Cut
Log Line: Set in the future where implanted microchips can record all moments of an individual's life and, upon death, the chips are removed so the images can be edited into a highlight reel for loved ones who want to remember the deceased. But there is an organization that opposes this technology's development and wants to stop it.
Writer: Omar Naim
Agent: CAA
Buyer: Lions Gate Films
Price: n/a
Genre: Science Fiction/Thriller
Logged: 5/29/03
More: Omar Naim will direct. Nick Wechsler will produce. Guymon Casady will Executive Produce. Robin Williams and Jim Caviezel will star in.
----------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom