Comet 3D/Biela (lost) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisaura

Blue Crack Supplier
So far, we've visited:

- Pop Survivor Round One
- Australia Discotheque style
- EBTTRT
- IAMJ
- TCATT
- POTDB
- EYKIW/Liechtenstein
- AIWIU2
- Australia
- Djibouti
- Te Urewera National Park
- Inaccessible Island
- Lodgepole, Nebraska
- Bangaluru, which was Bangin'
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu
- Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Ouagadougou
- Dominican Republic
- Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen
- Fernando de Noronha
- Kyzyl, aka Fuck Vowels
- Torquay, aka Fawlty Towers
- Bill, Wyoming
- Fenway Park
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Vrbno pod Pradědem
- Unalaska, Alaska
- Sexy Peak, Idaho
- Fucking, Austria
- Wittenoom, Western Australia
- Hell, Michigan
- Centralia, Pennsylvania
- Anus, France
- Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Wetwang, England
- Cunter, Switzerland
- Bastard Township, Ontario
- Useless Loop, Western Australia
- Tea, South Dakota
- Giggleswick, England
- Whakapapa (pronounced "Fuck a Papa"), New Zealand, aka Incest
- Jen's Room, Lamethreadlocation, Geelong
- Twatt, Shetland
- Fingringhoe, Essex
- Blowhard, Victoria
- Orange Free State, South Africa
- Middle Intercourse Island
- Disneyland, Lamethreadlocation, US of Lamerica
- Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec
- disqualified
- Boring Lava Field, Oregon
- Morón Air Base, Spain

And now we find ourselves impossibly perched on the lost periodic comet known as 3D/Beila. This comet, first sighted in 1772, is generally supposed to have disintegrated during the mid-19th century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D/Biela

Watch your step, folks; it's a long way down!

Alisaura said:

I just loved the swearing I overheard when you passed the phone to Cin... :lol:

When Jen called me, I was on Melville Road boarding a tram and it was so fucking noisy from all the traffic that all I caught was "Chapel Street" and thought "how the fuck did they get THERE?!"

mysterious_jen said:

:lol: yeah i get a lil animated when i drive.

ugh . chapel st is full of wankers . :|

All I know about Chapel Street is that:

- it has wannabe trendy people/shops
- the W class is often seen on its tram line
- there are ugly old prostitutes

mysterious_jen said:
ugh . chapel st is full of wankers . :|
It is indeed. I shocked all my co-workers while we were walking along Chapel st. one night after having dinner there... some arse-faced wanker did a big noisy smoky burnout right in front of us, in his big nasty bloody wankermobile, startled the crap outta me... I yelled something at him at the top of my lungs which involved the good old Colloquial F... and all the work people just stared at me cos they'd never heard me swear before. :lol:

(To be fair, I hadn't been working there VERY long at that stage.)

Alisaura said:
*dunking choc chip bikkies in milo* :drool:

I'll take the choc chip bikkies part of that.

My usual choccie biscuits were sold out when I went shopping today, so I bought a bag of those Arnott's Farmbake orange choc chip biscuits. Those things are EVIL. It's like eating from a pack of chips, so rather than taking one or two biscuits like I normally would, I just put the bag down beside me and kept going ...

Axver said:
My usual choccie biscuits were sold out when I went shopping today, so I bought a bag of those Arnott's Farmbake orange choc chip biscuits. Those things are EVIL. It's like eating from a pack of chips, so rather than taking one or two biscuits like I normally would, I just put the bag down beside me and kept going ...
OMG. :drool:
I've never had that flavour, but the choc chip fudge ones are bad enough... :drool:

Whoops, nearly forgot...

Axver 167
KhanadaRhodes 134
phillyfan26 108
LemonMelon 101
Varitek 96
Dalton 73
the tourist 56
coolian2 51
LemonMacPhisto 49
unico 39
mysterious_jen 37
Alisaura 21
RegularBonoFan 15
RavenBlue 14
hardyharhar 11
gluey 8
COBL_04 7
Screwtape2 5
Irishteen 5
The Sad Punk 5
bono_man2002 2
*browneyedgirl* 1
pepokiss 1
WildHoney 1
phanan 1

Dang, did every Interferencer and their dog pop into the last thread??

Alisaura said:

It is indeed. I shocked all my co-workers while we were walking along Chapel st. one night after having dinner there... some arse-faced wanker did a big noisy smoky burnout right in front of us, in his big nasty bloody wankermobile, startled the crap outta me... I yelled something at him at the top of my lungs which involved the good old Colloquial F... and all the work people just stared at me cos they'd never heard me swear before. :lol:

(To be fair, I hadn't been working there VERY long at that stage.)

"Big nasty bloody wankermobile"? :lol:

mysterious_jen said:

how do you know about the prostitutes ? :shifty:

:laugh:

It's a story Kate told me last year. Her cousin was driving down Chapel Street one evening, and she found tremendous amusement in pointing out to Kate all the people she thought were prostitutes. Apparently there were a lot, mostly over 50!

Axver said:

:laugh:

It's a story Kate told me last year. Her cousin was driving down Chapel Street one evening, and she found tremendous amusement in pointing out to Kate all the people she thought were prostitutes. Apparently there were a lot, mostly over 50!

:lmao:

Alisaura said:

I HATE wankermobiles (and the attendant wankers). HATE HATE HATE. :mad:

I'm getting images of every second vehicle in Frankston, driven by a guy with a mullet who thinks he's hot stuff. Am I thinking of the correct kind of wankermobile here?

Depends on what your average Frangermobile looks like...

I'm thinking of the hotted-up cars with tacky mags and HUGE IMPRACTICAL spoilers and ludicrous paint jobs and a sound system that would put U2's touring rig to shame, pounding out the DOOF DOOF DOOF... the wankers themselves could come in many shapes and forms... the mulletted flannel-wearing deluded Frankstonian or the buff tight-black-tshirt-wearing deluded goon with the stupid facial hair, or whatever...
They all drive like total fuckwits too. Dragging each other off and burning their tyres and doing donuts and tearing around like idiots....

:rant:

Alisaura said:
Depends on what your average Frangermobile looks like...

I'm thinking of the hotted-up cars with tacky mags and HUGE IMPRACTICAL spoilers and ludicrous paint jobs and a sound system that would put U2's touring rig to shame, pounding out the DOOF DOOF DOOF... the wankers themselves could come in many shapes and forms... the mulletted flannel-wearing deluded Frankstonian or the buff tight-black-tshirt-wearing deluded goon with the stupid facial hair, or whatever...
They all drive like total fuckwits too. Dragging each other off and burning their tyres and doing donuts and tearing around like idiots....

:rant:

Ahh yes, those cars and those dipshits. A couple of guys like that were in my grade. One bragged about how he flipped his car three times before he even got off his L plates.

To this day, I don't know how the fuck he managed to get off his L plates!

Also, I hope Frankston's town motto is:

Frankston: Making you feel better about your town since 1854.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom