Comet 3D/Biela (lost) Superthread - Page 30 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-15-2008, 04:20 PM   #436
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,060
Local Time: 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

if i didn't know this was in reference to desert island, i'd think you were talking about something else...
You would.

__________________

__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:20 PM   #437
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
You've still got mine left to listen to, right? That's the breaks of being in such a late group, I suppose.

Hope you feel better. Any idea what set off the migraine?
yeah, i've got lmp, yours, phanan, and zootlesque left. but i'll listen to them all tonight

thanks, although i feel fine today. i'm not sure, although it could've been the weather. i didn't go outside at all yesterday, but it apparently rained
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:22 PM   #438
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


I doubt it. You're going to win today's match for sure, and I predict you'll be in a close race for a quarterfinals spot. Group 1 is pretty tight.
At the time, I was down 4-0.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #439
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
I doubt it. You're going to win today's match for sure, and I predict you'll be in a close race for a quarterfinals spot. Group 1 is pretty tight.
i always seem to get in the groups that are like that
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #440
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 02:09 PM
'sup fellas?

I've gotta get crackin' on listening to Group 2, but all of Group 1 were pretty solid. I don't have a clear favorite yet.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #441
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phanan
You would.

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:24 PM   #442
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,800
Local Time: 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

yeah, i've got lmp, yours, phanan, and zootlesque left. but i'll listen to them all tonight

thanks, although i feel fine today. i'm not sure, although it could've been the weather. i didn't go outside at all yesterday, but it apparently rained
That's a ton of music left. I could maybe get two done in a night, but no more.

Sorry about the crappy weather. It's in the 60's without a cloud in the sky here!
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:24 PM   #443
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto
'sup fellas?

I've gotta get crackin' on listening to Group 2, but of Group 1 were pretty solid. I don't have a clear favorite yet.
hey lmp

i'll bribe you if you vote for me
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:25 PM   #444
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 02:09 PM
I already voted for you, but I'm still willing to accept bribes for future rounds.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:26 PM   #445
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
That's a ton of music left. I could maybe get two done in a night, but no more.

Sorry about the crappy weather. It's in the 60's without a cloud in the sky here!
oh it's no problem for me, i can usually listen to three playlists in an evening, four if i push it.

thanks that's what it's like today too, but it's been raining pretty much nonstop for a couple months now. it's ridiculous. the mississippi river is like waaaaaaaaaay past flood stage, and tons of roads are flooded and undriveable, although luckily nothing near where i live. i did encounter one this weekend though when i was trying to go exploring
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:27 PM   #446
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 03:09 PM
I'll bribe you, also. Not sure what with.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:27 PM   #447
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,800
Local Time: 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26


At the time, I was down 4-0.
That happened to me a few times last year. People with different tastes log in earlier or later than others, and sometimes you get off to a slow start... But it tends to even out.

Plus, I've noticed that weirder, more obscure lists tend to do better down the stretch, because by then people will have actually listened to them. Please note Axver's DI2 list which lost its first match but went on to reach the finals, or Screwtape's list last year that just barely made it past the first few rounds, but ended up making it to the semis.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:30 PM   #448
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


That happened to me a few times last year. People with different tastes log in earlier or later than others...and sometimes you get off to a slow start. But it tends to even out.

Plus, I've noticed that weirder, more obscure lists tend to do better down the stretch, because by then people will have actually listened to them. Please note Axver's DI2 list which lost its first match but went on to reach the finals, or Screwtape's list last year that just barely made it past the first few rounds, but made it to the semis.
He's right, you know.

Can you PM me those missing song soon please? I'd like to make an assessment of our epic list while it's still fresh. Are you still conflicted about your credit, too?
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:30 PM   #449
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,955
Local Time: 12:09 PM
Khan, you still here?
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:33 PM   #450
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
Khan, you still here?
nope!
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com